Reviews for Decisions and Contemplating
me chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
nice
nice
AkumakoRonso chapter 16 . 5/14/2013
So... how's that update going? :D
mc aj chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
please continue i can't get enough of it
mc aj chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
that was awesome story you should continue
Maiver chapter 16 . 7/30/2012
Please, please please... Update... It's been so long since we heard from you... I'd like to see what you have learned from the creators to be put on the story...
Heights93 chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Whoa! You're first couple chapter were amazingly good. I felt like those could be part of the show! Your characters were dead on to the show & thats why i liked this fic so much. Towards the end you really went all out on the fluff lol (I like it I really do, but I was forgetting that it was part of Kyle XY) Understand you're busy to continue! But other from that such a great job 3 Id take off my hat to you if i had one on ha.
Hope chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Celebration yeaaaahhhh new chapters
Maiver chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I really liked the way you write the story. The characters are still the same from the TV series. But you have to finish the story otherwise it will all be put into waste just like the ABC Family did. And good luck with your own Kyle experiences. Hope you would be inspired to finish your story with a bang.
babyshan211 chapter 11 . 9/4/2011
I think that was perfect too.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 15 . 7/7/2011
Whoa follow a lot of ur stories luv kyle hope everything goes well

Maria
Zechs0 chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Great story and great chapter ! The romance is really well written. Keep going !
Drama chapter 14 . 7/6/2010
Your story is so amazing! I loved it as I do love Kessi! Too sad you stopped updating( I wish there'll be continue.
Bloody.Kirai chapter 14 . 5/19/2010
-giggles- Cute :D UPDATE NOW! Or I'll kick, torture, rape, murder, revive and repeat until you do! D:

Lotsa love,

. .
Bloody.Kirai chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
SQUEEEEEEEEEEE! So cute! I love you for posting this :3
mehr03 chapter 14 . 3/19/2010
hey i really like the story so far plzz update soon..u write really well keep up the good work.