Reviews for Amidst the Sunflowers
NuclearSpark chapter 2 . 4/16
This is wonderful, and I truly hope you continue.
Jynova chapter 1 . 3/20
This is so adorable...! I love it!
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh. My. GOD! This is so HILARIOUS! I LOVED the scene where Suzaku falls and his pants fall too. Then when he says he was really lost...oh my god...I'm DYING!
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Love! :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I really loved this story! It was really original, and I like that it was mostly set in their childhood, because there aren't many Fanfics about their childhood. Anyways, good job!
Stefanie chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
*sob* This was great. - (Wants more chapters u)
TheRedButlerFan chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Please, please, PLEASE continue!
random2crazyness chapter 2 . 8/9/2012
This is so adorable! and at the same time erotic! :D please write more
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
somehow that was very cute and alluring at the same time, but it was still great when they were kids! so cute! :) anyway can't wait to read the next chapter!
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THIS FIC!

The way you wrote the open-mouth kissing part just made me worship you. The narration was just elegantly erotic (well, the entire fic is, but especially that part. And that says a lot considering that the majority of this fic so far focuses on the time they were kids!)

Please update! :33333
raccoonleaf chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
this was amazingly adorable!

It was very descriptive and it flowed very well! good job :) I really enjoyed reading this, it was too cute! I can't wait to read more :D
MysticPeridot chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
You have no idea how much you inspired me! And I never realized my love for shota until now. I love your style of writing and you're AMAZING for a 14-year old. Thanks for writing and please update soon!
mid-eul chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
Wow, can't say that I've ever read shota, or was even willing to try reading it. But... I thoroughly enjoyed this! Christ, I feel like such a pedo, however, you've introduced me to a new satisfaction of reading Code Geass shota.

I really hope you continue with this story. I'm just perverted like that. :D
erning chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
This is so cute! please write more! :D
my name is paper YAH chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
this was cute! please write more!