Reviews for The Art of Drowning
Pleeaasseeeee! Don't leave it there! This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please finish it
Lizzy chapter 34 . 6/10
Hello :) I absolutely love your story and I know you haven't updated for 5 years but is there a chance that you will eventually finish this story ? Because I found your story so awesome I wanted to know ️
Izumikii chapter 34 . 5/19
Wow... This hasn't been updated for 5 years ? Are you ill? Busy ? And .. Possibly .. Dead ?!
Izumikii chapter 26 . 5/18
Omg just how do you write these funny and endearing scenes !? Whenever I try it comes out Reaaally awkward .
Izumikii chapter 23 . 5/18
That interlude was really cute haha!
Izumikii chapter 11 . 5/18
I feel like giving you a death threat lol , you totally had me there , I sincerely thought light was dead and that this was going to be one of those horrible endings with an unresolved-like ending , more like unhappy ending
Izumikii chapter 8 . 5/18
Wow, I really thought they like used some sort of drug to have L forget his past or something , did NOT expect that!
TetraDSerket chapter 1 . 4/28
Hello. I just wanted to add my admittedly small voice to the 2,000 reviews that have been asking you to continue your story. It is very well imagined, and I'd love to see how it ends.
Reader chapter 34 . 3/28
Very interesting plot ... It is spectacularly complicated, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I wish that you hadn't stopped updating, I really do want to read more
bookgirl98 chapter 34 . 3/27
OMG when I read this fanfic I like basically died because its soooo gooood! But you havent updated it since 2010? I really hate it when authors just leave the story when it's a cliffhanger! Please finish this story, the suspense is killing...
Ai no Maneshi chapter 34 . 3/25
I remember the movie, Da Vinci's Code. Lols.
Ai no Maneshi chapter 12 . 3/25
I was suspecting Watari at first then when he said he was gonna investigate Raito being adopted, my suspicions moved to Yagami-san but then yhe way you wrote about him grieving was believable so I kinda suspected Matsuda LOL but really, Im suspecting this has to do with Lawli being L. Maybe the police is involved, seeing as the police chief is involved.
GuiltyPleasure3 chapter 33 . 3/16