Reviews for Rantings of High School Hysteria
Anime Is My Life chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
It kinda sounds like there's a Soul, Kid, Blackstar, love triangle. Where Soul likes Blackstar and Blackstar likes Kid. And then I guess Kid likes Blackstar.
lexx chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Hahahahaa!
Poisoned Pink chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
That was so good! Thank you for writing this!
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
XD I just cackled the whole time, it was awesome!
Mystery chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This was really freaking cute. I loved it :3
WarAngel24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love it! :D That was hilarious! XD Black*Star x Kiddo is incredible! I love it so much! u
Miku chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Great story XD
Souleaterfangirl chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
love this it rocks please continue
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Really good job... ha-ha poor Kid XD *hugs Kid*
ChubbyKitty chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Lol, how did Black*Star even get an 88? :3 I think that this was a great story :D!
terradog13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
the story was really funny! Every time Black Star yelled "Baku Star!" I read it as baka star. But it is really cool and I hope you do more!
connmall chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
omigod! loved this! it was soooo cute and funny too. it was creative of u to take the characters out of the soul eater world and it worked out really well. Please continue to write great kid-star fics ,
Goldenswan chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
this story has really good plot and a really good humor, i was laughing so hard tears sprang out of my eyes! :-)
Corax chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
almost like the real thing:)
Zira Vinova chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
*snicker* Poor Stein..

I wonder who it is that has to put up with who - BS with Kid, or Kid with BS...xD Well, love's a two-way street so I guess it's 50-50. That should make Kid happy, right? It's half and half, perfectly. *nods*...He probably wouldn't go for that reasoning though...