Reviews for A Middle Aged Cupid
Shoop Da Woop chapter 4 . 7/28/2012
LOVE IT! LOL! LSOH is my FAVE musical apart from Les Miserables. I like musicals that make me cry. *takes out pink hankie and sobs into it* WHY, FANTINE, WHY DID YOU DIE? WHY, MARCUS (or whatever Eppie's boyfriend's name was) WHY DID YOU BETRAY EPONINE AND DECLARE LOVE FOR COSET? WHY, EPONINE, WHY DID YOU DRESS LIKE A FAT DUDE AND GO TO WAR AND GET YOUR PRETTY FACE SHOT? WHY, EMILY THE CORPSE BRIDE, WHY DID YOU TURN INTO A MILLION BUTTERFLIES AND FLY AWAY? (Oops, wrong one. Heh heh.) But (five hours later) update. *Gives puppy eyes* Pwease?
showtunediva chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Apparently Cupid can't spell. Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next update.
Puddleduck101 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
A very cute story. I have only recently watched 'little shop of horrors', and loved it. it was actually my mother who dragged me into it, and you just drove it home. i am now adictted. perhaps i should write one like yours?

anywho, thank you for a very light and entertaining story.
S. Snowflake chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Hehe, Mushnik meets Cupid? Oh man, this is getting funny. POSER! XD
HoldontomySoul chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
yay! you updated. there are not enough Little Shop stories on this site. I'm so glad that you write them! I loved this chapter, it was SO cute! wonderful job. update soon!
S. Snowflake chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Yeeay! You updated! _ Hehe, Mushnik doing Piglatin? Hehe, I'm laughing just thinking about it. Aww, I love Seymour and Audery fluff. I write it all the time. :D

*S. Snowflake
HoldontomySoul chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE!
S. Snowflake chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Gasps* Mushnik playing match maker with Seymour and Audrey? If anything, I'd think he wouldn't want them to be together because they'd be too obsessed with each other to get work done, but then, he does want Audrey to find a better boyfriend. Ooh, he makes me so mad calling Seymour worthless and all that! Seymour's not worthless Mister Mushnik, he's just clumsy. Oh God, now I'm talking to them like I'm involved? Sigh*

Good start for a different direction! I haven't read too many Mushnik fics. I'll keep it on my alerts for that and the fact that anything involving SeymourAudrey love gets my attention. _

-S. Snowflake