Reviews for Twilight Escape
Unicornninja14 chapter 16 . 9/17
Cuuute
emkorvo13 chapter 16 . 9/11
I quite liked your story so far! The different POVs made me a bit skeptical when I read this at the beginning, but eventually I got used to it. I acually enjoyed it! It's my first time reading a story with so many different POVs. All I got to say is keep up the good work and I am looking forward to read more. I can't wait to see Isabella in the picture, (if it would be a bashing or not) and how Dumbledore will act to ensure that Harry will be at Hogwarts again. Thanks for the read so far :) If maybe you could put more of what Orion is feeling since I would like to see more of how he is coping with his new life.
Luluca Amekaze chapter 16 . 9/8
So i'm not good at reviewing. So I'll just let you know that this story is now in my Favorites
MadamRed chapter 16 . 9/1
Why did you stop when everything start to become interesting. And also is Dumbledore evil? Dellusional? Senile? Or is the stress makes him more crazy (reffering to the previous chapter).
Hoping you'll update this and your other amazing story soon!
Psyka chapter 16 . 8/14
Awesome I am loving it please update again soon
untouchable301 chapter 9 . 8/11
Moony's gonna make 'em work! Harry, or should I say Orion (love that name, by the way), and Sirius should meet soon too, so I'm pretty excited for that. Awesome chapter as always!
untouchable301 chapter 8 . 8/11
Oh my goodness, I love that last part, especially the goblin! Oh, I'm so excited! This was a lovely chapter, awesome job on setting it up, and I would totally say more but I really wanna keep reading. Review you later!
untouchable301 chapter 7 . 8/11
It's taking a lot of willpower to review and not immediately move on to the next chapter... I can't wait to see what Remus and Sirius are able to do, along with the inevitable (unless it isn't?) clash between Jacob and Edward. Poor Harry hasn't gotten a lot of time either, since he's been down for the count. Also, apparently Dumbles isn't a bad guy, but what is he and the rest of wizard-kind going to do when they find out Harry doesn't really wanna play hero anymore? Because I would like to find these things out, I'm going to end my review and keep reading now. (Awesome as ever!)
untouchable301 chapter 6 . 8/11
I just about died! I'm dying! You can't just leave off what's happening to Harry like that, it's rude! There were a few more pronoun errors but the chapter was still awesome and I'm not taking longer because you left it in a cliffhanger! (Review you later)
untouchable301 chapter 5 . 8/11
Whoa. Mind-blown again. Despite the fact that these aren't the longest chapters, you keep managing to fit in surprises. Um, I don't really have anything else to comment (except I hope Moony really does take it out on Dumbles) so I'll review next chapter! (Still love the story)
untouchable301 chapter 4 . 8/11
Oh my, I was not expecting that. Well done, says I. Okay, now down to business. Near the end of Jacob's first part, where it goes "It had been her father, he wasn't from the reservation and father always felt responsible because he hadn't stopped it." it is a little confusing with the fathers. I assumed that the second father mentioned was Jacob's, since that was the only way it made sense, but it was still a little hard to figure out. Besides that, this was a very good chapter and I'm excited to read the next one! (Petunia still grosses me out, though I'm sure that's part of the point)
untouchable301 chapter 3 . 8/11
Again, I like the switching views. Billy's section was pretty interesting, it was cool to get some insight on Charlie as well. I suspect Harry won't end up too well when he gets home, so I'm curious about that, and also about the 'young man' that was listening in on the Cullens. Overall, nicely done!
untouchable301 chapter 2 . 8/11
Ew. Petunia is gross. Who says that? "I could use a little 'comfort'." Bleh.

Anywho, besides the occasional incorrect pronoun (since it's in 1st person but occasionally there are a few 'he's or 'him's rather than 'I's or 'my's) this seems to be pretty good. I like the concept starter and your writing style isn't bad (which is awesome, because some things sound interesting and then you read and it turns out it was horribly written). Considering I have high expectations after finding quite a few good authors, I think it says a lot that I think you are writing pretty well (I don't mean to sound condescending, it's meant as a compliment). I really like the way you switch views so we get an idea of what's going through everyone's heads, and clearly label it so we don't get confused.
untouchable301 chapter 1 . 8/11
I've never seen a crossover made using the Dursleys moving to make the contact, this sounds pretty interesting
rekrula chapter 5 . 8/10
I like the story line, but the continual POV shifts have made it unreadable for me. Too bad...