Reviews for Twilight Escape

D
IWishICouldLiveOnSugar chapter 1 . 5/18
Pleeaaassee update! I love this story 3
dax12 chapter 16 . 4/25
I love the Twilight Escape and went to know are you going to add more chaps?
kenzie-koo chapter 16 . 4/15
Is dumbledore gonna get him back, will Tom win. I have so many questions! Love the story so far. Will Jacob and Edward be able to put aside their differences for their mate . Don't keep me in suspense.
I love it, I'm just curious how Bella Dean comes to play in the story? It was mentioned that both Edward and Jacob were Orion's mates, will they learn to get along or will it be a massive fight between the two over him?
nightwingblackcat chapter 16 . 4/4
this story is awesome please update soon
emmalilly21 chapter 16 . 3/3
So AMAZING! Can't wait for the next chapter. The baseball game is hilarious. Wish they did it in the book.
LadyDrak75 chapter 16 . 2/23
HEHEHEHE! That was funny!
Maddie chapter 16 . 1/18
Hahaa, I'm loving this crossover sooo much! HarryEdwardJacobYAM! _ Keep it up! _
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 11/19/2016
Now that sounds like a great game to watch if not participate in. How soon before Orion realizes that he is the mate of both of them and how will he react.
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 11/19/2016
Looks like the light went on for Orion to finally figure things out. Hopefully everyone will get along for the game and maybe make friends.
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 11/19/2016
Yeah, Jacob won the fight. How will Umbridge react when she cannot torment Harry since he is not there? I have a feeling that Jessica Stanley will say something to Isabella when she gets there about the Cullens and have Orion tell her off.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
I loved how Sirius was with both Edward and Jacob and wonder how they will fix the problem of being Harry's mates and not liking the other's smell.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
Looks like overprotective daddy Remus is going to give Edward and Jacob a run for their money in regards to courting Harry.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
What a way to stick it to Dumbledore and Britain. Now Sirius will get a trial in America and hopefully the American government will make it so that Britain knows that Sirius is innocent but not who did the trial or where Sirius and the others are.