Reviews for Twilight Escape
The Flaming Darkness chapter 15 . 11/28
yeah harry your ignorance is sooooooo gonna be bliss. cant wait for the next chater of this amazing story
Mirage chapter 15 . 11/19
it an interesting and this threesome is too
like that they got away from dumbledor and the School and wizards...and because of the Magic of the surounding area they cant be dumbles and voldi should be killed on a Meeting by falling things from a airplane...or Dragon pox

cant wait to see how the three will come together! and how the game is
please come back one day and write more chapters , cant wait to read them
ist now nov2015
bassoongirl14 chapter 15 . 11/7
I really love this! Your stories are amazing!
Corala chapter 15 . 9/20
This is getting so good will there be more to it I do hope so
Gracealma chapter 15 . 9/16
Good story:)
Like the fact that Harry has two mates and he doesn't even know?
So like that last comment that Orion made that Forks is an ordinary town - not! lol.
Annoyed chapter 5 . 9/5
Please put MPREG warnings on stories where appropriate so those of us who do t want to see it can avoid it.
Miranda chapter 3 . 9/5
How would he know that there weren't records of Harry after he turned 11 or whether or not someone had applied for guardianship? We don't get those kinds of records in hospitals. All we see is their past MEDICAL history, and even then only things that had been diagnosed in the hospital the patient is currently being treated in. Anything else requires a release form to be signed and faxed to the hospital you need records from, and they only release the parts you specifically have permission from the patient to request.

Also, no special treatment is needed to quickly admit a sick kid. Minors can receive all the treatment in the world that they need with or without a parent/guardian as long as it's medical necessity can be supported. You only need a parent there when it's time to be only thing that would delay admission would be getting a doctor to admit him to. If your Dr Cullen's a surgeon, he wouldn't be able to admit Harry to himself because pneumonia doesn't have a surgical solution. It would require a pediatrician since he's a minor.

Just a bit of constructive criticism from someone who works in a hospital.
prozi.ozigizaga chapter 15 . 7/31
Nice story. Please update soon!
anthea tronchard step chapter 15 . 6/14
will there be some drama with bella, like some charm?
hwest chapter 15 . 6/9
When are you gonna update, I love this story!
LunarisDraconis chapter 15 . 6/9
Awesome story
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 1 . 4/6
It would've been better if you did Third Person Pov instead of first person.
johnny.vick chapter 15 . 3/31
omgomg omg more more love it more please
DeathGraised chapter 15 . 2/9
I just found this and fell in love with it. I love it so much that i just read it straight through. I was wondering if you are going to write anymore of it? I really hope that you do because I absolutely love it!
FunnyDs1 chapter 3 . 1/7
if this fic was in third person instead of first i would continue to read otherwise you have a brilliant fic here with some great insight into the individual characters but its just not for me