Reviews for The Conspiracy
Tony and Ziva forever chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
HI, my computer isn't letting me upload chapters 9-14. I don't know why.. Is there any way you could get them to me? It was really interesting. And I'd like to see how it ends. :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
lol, I love that song! except I know exactly how Tony feels and now thanks to that chapter, I'm going to have it stuck in my head as well! lol, I always thought it would be cool to use it for a history presentation or something that like!
MissJayne chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
Loved it! Beautifully written.
MatteaAM chapter 14 . 11/22/2009
I loved your story.

That's my verdict!

I'm sorry Jenny died, but as you said to me last time, it would've been a bit far-fetched if she survived and then her sickness disappeared and then they lived happily ever after...blah blah blah...I liked it this way!

The ending was so sad...the last paragraph especially!

God, they were so much in love, it's just not fair!

All in all - great!

Can't wait for the next one!

Pandora of Ithilien chapter 14 . 11/21/2009
well, i'm glad the jerk behind all this got his comeuppance, and that was a better send-off for jen than the team watching the 'official' story of her death reported on the news.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
well, i wish you hadn't killed jenny, but this was a very well done climax. i'm glad jenny and gibbs at least got the chance to say goodbye. that's better than what canon gave them. (you can't tell i'm still bitter, can you?)
Jibbs lover chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Oh wow that made me cry! The scene where Jenny died was so beautiful as horible as it was that she died, great story I feel so bad for Tony :)
j0k3 chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
I HATE YOU, YOU KILLED JENNY

MatteaAM chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
OMG!

I can't believe Jenny died.

I can't believe he called him Anthony.

I can't believe he said please.

I can't!

But I did love the story, no matter what!

MissJayne chapter 13 . 9/6/2009
Loved it! Nice way to round things off. Good idea of Tony's to force Jardine to hand over her phone... hehe
SaulaLover chapter 13 . 9/5/2009
OMG! DX WHY? T_T i was hoping gibbs would end up with jenny, no DX ... ( it was still good but no! )
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
gibbs punched kort! if i wasn't so scared for them all, i'd be doing a happy dance that would make abby look tame. i hate kort. but you have to update, because you can't leave us hanging like this!
lot56 chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Update soon! I agree with Tony being as close to inddestructible. He is a survivor. He will get the job done, it/he may not look pretty at the end, but it gets done.
MatteaAM chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
hope you update soon...

love it.

MissJayne chapter 12 . 8/17/2009
Loved it! *starts worrying about who's going to die* Loved Gibbs punching Kort. Long overdue.