Reviews for Kanobein: Beautiful Commander
FlamezSerenity chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
"I Came Home For This?" is finished.. I cried when Harry died.. I do hope you will write a sequel where Harry and Eomer get together instead and have a happily ever after.

Bash Legolas if you want _ It's the first time I hate Legolas so much. Sincerely hope there will be a sequel!

Your writing is really good..

Wish you'll write more HP crossovers. Perhaps even a HP/Sherlock Holmes? d:

I've enjoyed all your HP crossovers thus far!

Sere
Anankastic Eosphoros chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Good job, liked it.
deactivated.ameths chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
i read the fanfic 'i came home for this?' i am so pissed at Legolas and if i were Harry i wouldve kicked him the balls for intruding into my lemon moment...why is he jealous if he is the one in love with aragorn and wants to be with him a**h**
Danteseth chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
My god I love every one of your stories and trust me I have read them all. thank u so much for writing them I was extremly happy when u started writing star trek fics they are my favorite once again thank u and I look forward to reading more of ur fics.
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
loved it!
Kievan Rus' Supernova chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I want to know if they get together...Please! Good, otherwise.

Alex
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I like this.

Kisses from Argentina!
OccAmy Phyre chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This story is sweet and I hope the best for Eomer... personally I can't imagine being in his position.
amimochi123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
1) links don't show up in stories, reviews, and I think PMs, too. It's been a while since I PMed anyone. You have to put spaces in them to make them show up.

2) I love this (oh and i read the AFFN version). It's so romantic. Heart! And I am so rereading I Came Home for This?

3) I voted. Though it is hard to say that I would really want wenparmadol's story to end up Eomer/Harry (though I think I do- it's just harder because the first few chapters are so Legolas oriented), this story I definitely want Eomer/Harry! And to tell the truth the story is soo going in that direction. I suppose it could be a threesome, but I am against them in general. Mostly because a) they are unrealistic and b) think of how personal kissing is, and kissing is a two person thing. Triple kisses are possible but hard and just gross and not sexy at all. They're all tongue... anyway.

4)This story kind of reminds me of that rec I gave you, and I mean that in the best way. But the whole love-triangle-and-unrequited-love thing, you know?
semper paratis chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This almost makes want Harry to give up Legolas for Eomer. The main story is so heartbreaking you just had to make it MORE sad, didn't you? ;-)

Seriously though, this story was a nice bonus. It is good to see that Harry has found at least moments of happiness for all the crap that Legolas has put him through. I honestly don't even like Legolas in "I Came Home For This". He doesn't seem particularly good for Harry so I have really enjoyed his developing jealousy. I would love for him to run into some more of Harry's old lovers. (Although that would get odd if Harry had men stashed all over Middle-Earth, wouldn't it? Serves him right though! LOL)
Jukka chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Lovely, as always. "I came home for this?" is a great fic, although i hate legolas in it. He is such a... idiot. Bastard. Oblivious to the harm hi is causing Harry. (You know? usually I like Legolas very much, and there are many fantastic fics with the pairing that I love. Is curious that I always criticize him (Legolas) in my reviews to you)

I like that you keep your characters IC, for startes I can see Eomer being commandeering - as in the little paragraph of pre-lemon you put.

I would love to see a sequel with Harry/Eomer, and happy ending. Life is enough for sadnness, I have always think. Sometimes, with the adecuate mood, is good to read something sad but... well, preferences, I think.

I would wait patiently for your other version... if I had patience, which is not the case. So I will just wait.
HellLani chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
It’s rather sad. Eomer is in love with Harry who is fading, because of that bastard – Legolas.

To be honest I don’t know if I want Eomer to be in love with elf, it will bring him only sorrow.

Please continue with sequel)
Rowan Rosethorne chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
i love, love, love this! wen's fic is also one of my fave and i've always loved the interaction between harry and eomer there, as well as legolas' jealousy. it's great that you were able to show us how eomer and harry first met all those years ago :)