Reviews for Crafty
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Naoto had also knelt
[Passive voice]

at Rise-chan's
[Wouldn’t it be the Kujikawa’s, since Rise ended up going back into showbiz and wouldn’t be there to lend her name?]

Nanako had added
[Passive voice]

It was a shame they…; it was a shame
[Repetition in the same sentence]

because you - shouldn't
[Why’s there a hyphen here? In dialog that indicates something abrupt, a different character interrupting. A trailing off is indicated by an ellipsis]

Yosuke had just

Nanako had just cut

this would land you in the penitentiary
[I don’t see how petty theft would lead to prison time, or even noticeable jail time. More like a brief fine]

herself had burst

Shirogane had hesitated

I'm not sure if you intended to keep going or end it here, because it ends with a sense in between.
Smallbell chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
LOVE IT! Great story. Nanako is so cute! Great story line and wonderful writing style. Keep up the good work.
Arrancarzors chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Hilarious! I loved how all the elements just neatly fell together, like the platypus metaphor.

(Doesn't that sound like something you would have to memorize for an English class?)
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
LOL. This is one of the best humor fics I've ever read from Persona 4. You seem to have lots of ideas. The plot fits the title and it's a nice story. Keep writing on!

psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
You've written another epically humorous piece. Added to my faves!
Blazehawkins chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Great story. Little painful, but what are you going to do, huh?
Grey Soldier chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That was one of the most hilarious and well-written lines for Naoto I have ever seen.

"I'll watch Nanako while...while you go commit a crime."

You have brightened my day or night or whatever the hell time it is.
MFAS chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Amazing. I really can't say anything else this is just too brilliant. I love how casual and nonchalant Naoto is when she is considering calling the animal control. Kanji was very sweet as well, with his very uh, heroic sacrifice near the end.

I am curious at what the lyrics of Rise's song are. Anyway, brilliant story!
TheSodaVampire chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
LMAO! The ending was hilarious! Dojima-San screaming! I can just see it! Oh God, my stomach hurts! This was brilliant and so in character with everyone! Great job!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
*cracks up*
badculture chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I laughed SO hard while I was reading this. The whole thing was hilarious and well-written.

I love the way Naoto is so nonchalant about calling animal control at the beginning of the story, and how uncomfortable she is with Kanji's passionate self-sacrifice at the end.

"while... while you go commit a crime." My favourite line in the whole thing. SO in-character.
Megaolix chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Bwahaha! Poor Rise... Then again, she can always get back at Kanji by writing another song on him. Something about big guys with strange hobbies perhaps?

Then again, it's probably better than letting her sing those lyrics in public... Teddie would probably be the only one happy.

As usual, awesome jobs on the characters.

By the way, I didn't notice a 'Complete' tag. Does that mean we'll get more? It felt like a one-shot, but I certainly won't complain for more chapters.
Blues32 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Now that sounds like Naoto. Willing to shred "evidence" to get rid of personal shame. Just like the medical charts. Is this just a one-shot or are you going to keep going?