Reviews for Warcraft Wizardry
RSegovia chapter 11 . 5/16
This story started off interesting and unique and got more boring and predictable as it went on. I was disappointed by how little there was in this story about what Harry can actually do from the WoW. Examples of him summoning an imp or training a pet, for example, would be interesting. Using the Light for healing or Shadow for harming. Creating totems or looking through someone else's eyes. Inspiring others around him or making them run in fear. Instead we just get the most common HP fanon clich├ęs.
JasperK chapter 11 . 5/15
Love the subtle blend of magics and then the way the theory is woven around it. Dudley is awesome and Harry's plan for the Ravenclaw house is awesome.
ForbiddenFandom chapter 11 . 5/15
Make sure to keep updating, but good job!
New chapter soon? When is Harry going to meet Sirus, Remus? While he get a chance to know Severus and learn about his mother? Itls this going to be gen or have pairings later? Can't wait to see what he does, or takes the wizarding world, albus is going yo burn, XD, should've been more careful, while he stay in contact with Dudley, get to see him during his holidays and vacations? Can we know more about his animal guides...sorry overly excited, can't wait to read more.
littlespite chapter 11 . 4/23
Great story so far more please...
Rebecca chapter 11 . 4/20
This is so good! I can't wait to read more please update soon! XD
witchsbroom chapter 11 . 4/17
OMG just found your story and love it. Looks like Albus sure isn't a happy camper and I'm sure once Minerva finds out that she was one of the individuals on the list to take Harry she's not going to be happy either. Can't wait to see all the Ravenclaw 1st yrs do wandless magic should be interesting
fraewyn chapter 11 . 4/16
Love it! Can't wait for more!
Tinshaw chapter 11 . 4/15
Great story, I hope that Harry is able to teach his house. The headmaster should not get away with anything. I wonder want the minster of magic will find out.
Umbra.Venator chapter 11 . 4/14
Interesting chapter
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 4/12
Excellent thinking. Hermione is stuck on books being right. The simple truth is many books are inaccurate. Prove it to her. Show her a book that has been proven wrong. Use a non-magical book. A lot of old science books are now wrong.
shanethekewldude chapter 11 . 4/12
8 years 11 chapters
TekoloKuautli chapter 11 . 4/11
Yaaay! I hadn't read a chapter of this awesome story in a while. I'm glad you are doing fine and that wanted to continue writing it.
Eager to see how they will do :)
DeliciousCookie chapter 11 . 4/11
woop it's alive!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 11 . 4/11
Wow, welcome back! I liked the story when I followed/favorited it, back in 2015, but deleted it from my 'follows' when I never saw it updated. I'll re-add it to my follows if you're back to share some more...
Thanks!