Reviews for Before the Last Heist
DraMaCrazeD chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Wow the dialogue was just perfection. Wish there was more.
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I like your story :)
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Very cute!
aussiegirlforever chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
aww nice to read a sweet moment before the hiest are you going to contuine something about the heist as that would be nice to do a follow up ..
Eshe Returned chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Aw! That's so sweet! I love Letty and Dom. Sometimes I wish I'd never seen Fast and Furious, but then I remember how cool it was. lawl. It was nice to see Letty again through your fic.
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Great one-shot! I liked it how you made it before Dom and LEtty go out on the trucks in the fast and furious. Oh and I see that in this fan fiction you are making both Vince and Leon dead. Oh and I wanted to say that I loved the ending of it:

“Everything will be fine tomorrow,” Letty told him, before kissing him lightly again. “Te amo mi Neandertal italiano grande.”

Dominic secured Letty in his arms and stood up heading for their bedroom.

“Te amaré hasta el final de mis días, mami,” Dom replied as he shut the door and he reminded her how much he loved her.

oh and i think that you should think about making more dom and letty fan fictions that are longer than a one shot! ) Agaim great one-shot! )
fivealive123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
That's good stuff. I really like where you took that. Also, really good job with staying realistic to the characters

AJ
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Am I the only one who thinks that reguardless of whether of not Brian was let in things would have still went wrong the trucker would have still shot Vince. Jessie would have lost his dad's car to tran and the fight might have happened. Tran would have shot Jesse. The team would have had to run and Vince would be dead.

Kia
James Pocock chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Fast & Furious was released yesterday and I've already watched it twice, but it did leave quite a few un-answered questions behind, and this would bring one of them to light. Nice work.
abrapaige chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
aww, please write more soon
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I like these quiet, deep moments between them. They're full of regrets for sure but still in it together. Great job.
myppe chapter 1 . 4/9/2009