Reviews for Help the Helpless
Eeeek. Love love love it! You write them so well 3
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
sweet i love it x
SpyAgent001 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Kind of sweet, but very deep. I liked it. Short and sweet.

B/A FOREVER,

L
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
*sigh* as always. Fantastic.
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
this was really sweet and very well written. Loved the use of the poetry in the middle :)
LEMarauder chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
*Tries to break out of captivated reverie in order form coherent thoughts for this review*

This was incredible. The emotional and intellectual depth here- you've kept them so in character it's like reading their minds. I definitely think Buffy would have been more traumatized than the episode implied about her ordeal: terror, betrayal, manipulation- it was pretty bad. And who, naturally, is the only one able to comfort her? That book of poetry was a beautiful gift and I was disappointed she wasn't more touched by it in cannon. But now here it helps her to heal from that horrible night. Perfect choice of poem, it rings so true to their unique love (and the fact that HE reads it to her with that gorgeous voice...woops, that's a distracting train of thought!) Anything with Buffy and Angel and true love makes me squee, but you knocked this one out of the park. Thank you!
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Aw, I'm really enjoying some old school B/A action. You write it very well. I love season 3 fics - usually the perfect mix of angst and fluff. I also really like your most reason fic - "10 things." I'd love to see more from you.
faelyn leaf chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Beautiful, perfect, and divine (I can use divine as an adjective for a story, can't I?).

And so, so, so very bittersweet. You really have a talent for leaving me just a little heartbroken, even when there's a happy ending. I love that he gets the idea of helping the helpless from Buffy. It's such a measure of his sheer and pure devotion - and makes LA feel like he's gone full circle.

My favourite part isn't even the poem, it's the shared humour.
Fluffernutter8 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I'd love to give you a really brilliant, scintillating review, but my brain has shorted out, so I just want to say that this is awesome. It's bittersweet and poetic and S3 B/A as you wanted to see them all the time. (When I rewatch, I always want more moments of Buffy and Angel just being Buffy and Angel together. Whole scenes...whole episodes even...). In summation (cause who hasn't wished they could use that word in random conversation?) fabulous fic and keep writing!
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Amazingly well written. That was beautiful, well done!
SunnyKitten chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Simply brilliant.
ba2006 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
love this :)
Taaroko chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
You are so much better at analyzing poetry than I am. I might need your help pinpointing the right scenes for some of the others. This was absolutely beautiful in that powerful, chest-constricting way. I love how deeply romantic it managed to be with just a forehead kiss and snuggling. Also, I always love reassurance that Buffy didn't forget about her present after she dropped it, because that was a really tragic fate for such a wonderful gift.