Reviews for Whirlwind Chronicles
NarHina chapter 3 . 11/6
I don't know, everything just seems perfect and lacks drama and an unexpected element. Not only that, but you seem to be only showing the best of the characters and not there bad points. Example is that Sakura was more civil to Naruto which didn't happen until after war and Kumo joining the alliance after what happend happend with Hinata.

And the plot itself if only slightly modified from canon.

I think it would have been better if Naruto came back strong like you've done, but Hinata was the first and only one he meets on the day he came back and they bond. Naruto starts subconsciously gravitating to after Hinata and Sakura is upset and jealous about it so they get into a fight and team 7 is disbanded after Sakura says something to make Naruto leak Kyuubi. Naruto is teamed with Hinata since she calms him down they go on a few missions together getting closer. Team 8 meet up with Hinata at some point and complain about her being teamed up with Naruto and end up making her mad since team 8 is against Hinata leaving them and act rube towards Naruto.

Also Kyuubi would be secret until he tells Hinata himself.

Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
ninjarox chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Awesome story! Please update soon aswell as btj:iti (decode that ;P) ~ninjarox
The Sand Alchemist chapter 3 . 4/16/2011
So gaara's truning into a bijuu? NOOO! and i love this story!
Shippuuryu chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
nice
Chewie Cookies chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
Awesome! 1 small translation problem, though. "Barrier", which you spelled "Kekki", is actually "Kekkai". And the "Kekki" in "Bloodline Limit" is actually "Kekkei", making the full term "Kekkei Genkai".

Keep up the good work!
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Awesome! Melikey da fluff!
redhrard chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
excellent chapter, keep up the great work!
gaby chapter 3 . 4/30/2010
great

Will you Update Bending the Jutsu:Into the inferno soon?

I will also like to see Hope for a New Republic get a update.
jocelyn chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
wonderful story, I LOVE how all the good youngsters are stronger than in canon. Nice job with Shukaku, I forgot that that should have happened.
georgeofthecity chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
excellent story, great fight scenes, I like the new political developments, and how all the good guys are stronger, nice work with Shukaku, it doesn't make sense why he didn't appear in canon.
HI chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
DUDE UPDATE THE STORY
ficgenie chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
wonderful story, I loved the shukaku part
DBZLOVER chapter 3 . 2/5/2010
great chapters, excellent fight scenes, I like the bit with Shukaku
DBZLOVER chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
great story, I like how strong they are
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 3 . 2/2/2010
Ooh, I LOVE Shukaku transforming like that. Makes sense, too. He's unconscious!

Good grasp of the characters. Can't wait to see what happens next.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »