Reviews for Whirlwind Chronicles
Zach chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Nicely done. It'll be nice to see how they deal with Shukaku. Also, nice touches with Temari and Shikamaru, given I like those two together quite a bit. I felt Kankuro maybe put up a bit too much a fight, but overall, well done.
jocelyn chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
wonderful story, great fight scenes, great grammar, I love how everyone good is stronger
Dragon Man 180 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Shukaku vs Deidara and Sasori... oh man this will be fun to see! And with Shukaku... he could be throwing his chakra around enough that Team Kakashi would sense it and at the very least Naruto could send some clones to investigate. This delay could mean the difference between Gaara dieing or not.
Freehawk chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
excellent story, great detail, very well written, great fight scenes, I like the jutsus Naruto learned, that bit with Shukaku was very nice. But based on these stats, and Deidara's in the handbook, the only reason Deidara won was because Gaara had to protect the village, correct? keep up the good work!
marc chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
excellent story so far, great fight scenes, I like how all of the good guys are stronger, good job with Shukaku taking over, that should've happened in cannon. Keep up the good work!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Good thinking with the Ichibi taking over Gaara. I'm surprised Kishimoto didn't do that really.
Silver Warrior chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
so thats Hiashi's reasoning? hm. And Shukaku has come out to play. I always thought it weird that he didn't appear in Shippuden after he was beaten by Deidara.
Malix2 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Great chapter, keep up the great work.
Rose Tiger chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Please keep going! This is good! Please don't stop!
Shadow-DJ chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Well, this is a good story, please continue.
earthliverf chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
excellent story, very well written
algebraiya chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
great story
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Good to see this updated. :) Loved the action between Gaara and Deidara, there. And Hinata, LOL. Nice she got knocked out in the second round, actually. More 'realistic', there.

ANd Yugito, eh? Nice to see her showing up. :) Keep up the good work.
ShinobiTessa chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
awesome story, NaruHina FTW :D

I'll be waiting for the next chapter(s)
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
This is the way things should have been with Hinata replacing Sasuke from the beginning! Hopefully the fox will be mentioned in front of Hinata so she can show she doesn't care about the stupid furball by hugging or kissing Naruto.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »