Reviews for Blood and Lust
mystical magical chapter 21 . 2/9
Excellent story!
Please write more stories like this . :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 1/14
Oh THANK YOU so much! I have wanted a glimpse into Edward's mind for that chapter of BD since I first realized that SM had tried to give us MS. You gave me goosebumps it was so good! :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
jk chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
I'm sorry what? Tanya is striking? LOL did no one see her ugly ass in twilight? shes the ugliest sister!
jk chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
I guess I kinda wanted to see some awe in Edward for bella...since she was able to give him a baby! something he thought he'd never have
Nookwatt chapter 21 . 9/21/2015
I really enjoyed this story! It was very well written!
timidvampire chapter 21 . 5/11/2015
adored this, just fab x
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
lvforyouonly chapter 8 . 3/26/2015
I am really angry at Bella. Even in Breaking dawn, it's really unfair to force him that way. A mother would do anything to her baby, but he should have a say in the matter, too. And she, out of all people, shouldn't be taking away his choices, considering how she felt the many times he did it to her.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 21 . 2/25/2015
IHAD A LOTOF FN ND REALY ENJOYED THIS STORY I DN KNOW WHY BT I IKE EPOV THE MOST THEYSOND MORE REAL T ME MORE HONEST AND FUNNY AS HELL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
I LIKED THAT EDWARD COULD FEEL BELLAS SHIELD BUT COULDNT REMEMBER IT WAS BELLA
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 19 . 2/25/2015
AROIS ONE CRAZY DUDE WONDER I ANYONE COULD STAND H I THAT VAMIRE DDT SWAY THER MINDSTO LOVE AND FOLOW HIM
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 18 . 2/25/2015
hell If you got to die go out with style loving the hell out of your wife
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 17 . 2/25/2015
I GUESS GREAT MINDS THNK ALIKE WITH THE NECKLES DONT THEY WONDER WHAT THEYGOT CHARLEY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
SEEMS LIKE THERE AA LOT O POPE THERE TO HELP THEM ANDTY AL SEEM TO LOVE BABY GIRL
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
WEL IT IS NOT LKE THAT HE DINT KNOW BLLA WAS DIFFRENT NOW HE JST HAS A NAME FOR IT
1,785 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »