Reviews for Blood and Lust
TwiRPLover chapter 20 . 2/12
This was the very first fanfic that I read, back in 2009! I just read it for the second time and loved it even more! This ff is what started my love of Twilight from! Thank you for sharing with us!
Mtg526 chapter 21 . 2/6
So so so so so good! I thought you did an unbelievable job with this x rated version of the story. You thought of so much that makes sense/fits the story that I hadn't even imagined. I thoroughly enjoyed every last word!
Mtg526 chapter 12 . 1/26
Holy cow...this is all so good. I honestly never thought about their time together their first night and how their vampire urges might play out. Excellent imagination and great lemons!
Mtg526 chapter 5 . 1/24
Love the story so far...and I think your disclaimers are super funny.
jk chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I really don't like that if bella didn't smell good Edward wouldn't have given her a second look...that pretty much fucking sucks
CSG chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Interesting...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
why Edward, its just beautiful...do you really think bella talks that way? stuuupid

did you have Edward think..."hehehe...me likey"? seriously? that's not fucking cute...EVER...don't make us hate your characters dumbass
jk chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
so you would have us believe that a vamp..on a "frenzy" tried to NICELY claw at the door handle...but not break through the door? yaaaa suuuuree
jk chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I MUST have read that wrong...THeres no fucking way that ALICE Edwards SISTER just told him how HOT his encounter with bella was! That his sister ALICE was turned on by her BROTHERS encounter with bella.

SERIOUSLY? that's fucking gross! as if I didn't hate that meddling annoying whore enough already...now shes spying on her "best friends" man and getting turned on? what a nasty fucking whore!
Lillywhite1 chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
Just because you are asking so nicely, here is a review especially for you: i love to read your story, you have a gifted way with words, your lemons are inspireing, my hubby is thankfull, although he Doesn't know where it comes from...
mystical magical chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Excellent story!
Please write more stories like this . :-)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 9 . 1/14/2016
Oh THANK YOU so much! I have wanted a glimpse into Edward's mind for that chapter of BD since I first realized that SM had tried to give us MS. You gave me goosebumps it was so good! :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
jk chapter 15 . 11/4/2015
I'm sorry what? Tanya is striking? LOL did no one see her ugly ass in twilight? shes the ugliest sister!
jk chapter 10 . 11/4/2015
I guess I kinda wanted to see some awe in Edward for bella...since she was able to give him a baby! something he thought he'd never have
1,796 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »