Reviews for Blood and Lust
Guest chapter 21 . 11/8/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/2/2017
If I wasn’t trying to play it cool I’d be screaming right now. This is the hottest sex on a stick I have ever read in my life and I’m not exaggerating when I say I’ve read about everything. I know this is years later but just...wow.
Ophelia85 chapter 3 . 8/9/2017
Jk, ever heard of tact? Your reviews could use it.
jk chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
That conversation in the first half of chapter 3 with alice was extremely fucking inappropriate. Who in the fuck does she think she is even saying shit like that to Edward? Saying that not only was watching him masturbate was hot but that she was so turned on by watching it that she had a workout with her husband? WTF? She supposedly sees Edward as a "brother" yet shes saying nasty shit like that? Why does she think its even her place to say anything?
You should seriously consider removing that whole conversation, fucking creepy bitch
TwiRPLover chapter 20 . 2/12/2017
This was the very first fanfic that I read, back in 2009! I just read it for the second time and loved it even more! This ff is what started my love of Twilight from! Thank you for sharing with us!
Mtg526 chapter 21 . 2/6/2017
So so so so so good! I thought you did an unbelievable job with this x rated version of the story. You thought of so much that makes sense/fits the story that I hadn't even imagined. I thoroughly enjoyed every last word!
Mtg526 chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
Holy cow...this is all so good. I honestly never thought about their time together their first night and how their vampire urges might play out. Excellent imagination and great lemons!
Mtg526 chapter 5 . 1/24/2017
Love the story so far...and I think your disclaimers are super funny.
jk chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I really don't like that if bella didn't smell good Edward wouldn't have given her a second look...that pretty much fucking sucks
CSG chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Interesting...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2016
why Edward, its just beautiful...do you really think bella talks that way? stuuupid

did you have Edward think..."hehehe...me likey"? seriously? that's not fucking cute...EVER...don't make us hate your characters dumbass
jk chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
so you would have us believe that a vamp..on a "frenzy" tried to NICELY claw at the door handle...but not break through the door? yaaaa suuuuree
jk chapter 3 . 2/29/2016
I MUST have read that wrong...THeres no fucking way that ALICE Edwards SISTER just told him how HOT his encounter with bella was! That his sister ALICE was turned on by her BROTHERS encounter with bella.

SERIOUSLY? that's fucking gross! as if I didn't hate that meddling annoying whore enough already...now shes spying on her "best friends" man and getting turned on? what a nasty fucking whore!
Lillywhite1 chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Lillywhite1 chapter 14 . 2/20/2016
Just because you are asking so nicely, here is a review especially for you: i love to read your story, you have a gifted way with words, your lemons are inspireing, my hubby is thankfull, although he Doesn't know where it comes from...
1,800 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »