Reviews for Blood and Lust
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
hawhhhhhhhht! ;) x
vepattinson chapter 21 . 8/27/2012
Honey, I loved the story too perfect parabens
Edward and Bella hot passionate love when I encounter, forced kisses.

Any error in English sorry Brazilian and I live in sao paulo my english is bad kkk
Jdifrans1 chapter 15 . 8/15/2012
I get the feeling you wrote Edward younger. I love it! He seems more 17 than middle aged. I really enjoy reading his pov from this angle better. Thanks for sharing it
Jdifrans1 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Where's Bella? Oh, I just killed her. Yep. Fucked her to death. Don't worry, she went out with a smile. My fav fan fic line EVER. Love your writing!
Jdifrans1 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I love him yelling at himself. Hilarius and feels honestly believable.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Poor E won't have any hands left by the time he gets married.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Very steamy, very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
And so it begins...
dfvjjh chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
I love Edward's little voice telling him hes nuts
SLKerouac chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
This was a story of what happened in his and Bella's life. It showed what he was thinking and his perspective of the events. Somewhat true to canon but with alot of lemons. Interesting views! Thank you for this story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
No doubt this was a brilliant and intriguing way to start a successful fanfic, but it really shades my views on Edward's love for Bella. I know...I haven't read the other chapters, maybe it gets better. What I mean by that is - through reading the original Twilight book, it's clear that Edward doesn't have those kind of superficial feelings for Bella; His feelings are much more intense and they share this emotional connection rather than a physical connection (ironically). This first chapter ruins my perspective of how much of an emotional connection he has to her, as opposed to a physical one. Readers of the Twilight saga would understand that Edward is above the usual human lusting-experience standard. Sorry if this review sounds offensive...I don't know what I'm trying to get at here. Probably because I thought this would be the authentic version of Edward's POV (sort of like Midnight sun).

But yh, just voicing a thought.
Lel2768 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I am reading this at work because I am so bored. Unfortunately there are no cold showers where I am, this is a problem...

That was hot. I loved it.
Lel2768 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Okay, I know that this is an oldie but sometimes the oldies are the goodies and this is certainly the case here. I loved everything about angsty Hardward. You did a great job with him and now I am off to read the rest. I love getting reviews for my completed stories just as much as my WIP's so I hope you don't mind me dropping by.
Soho l'Ange chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
got tears in my eyes, while reading.
Soho l'Ange chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
EPO is what BD would have needed.

thanx