Reviews for Blood and Lust
cela whitney chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
they have to be the worlds horniest teenagers! i can't wait until they get married.
PixieNight92 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Since one of my new year resolutions is trying to review more, here we go: Thank you for this insight in Edward's mind, it really sounds like him and it's very well written. And your lemons are HOT, really extremely hot!
lovelycullen96 chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
I not a reviewer but I just had to tell you just how much I have loved this story I wish their was more lol any how loved it and thanks for the get away for a good while there ... One more time hear LOVED IT!
MoCullen chapter 21 . 11/23/2012
Thank you for sharing this. It was cool to read it after watching the movie:)
MoCullen chapter 20 . 11/23/2012
You did an awesome job wrapping up this story! My favorite part was the touching goodbye between Edward and Jacob, it brought tears to my eyes.
MoCullen chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
I loved to hear what Edward was going thru during this painful part of the book. You did a great job getting in his head.
MoCullen chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Like I said before, this is how it should've been! Thanks for filling in the gaps from the book.
MoCullen chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
This is how it should've been:)
MoCullen chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
That was the hottest thing ever! What is it going to be like when they actually do it?! I can't wait to find out;)
Hazeldene chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
Sorry, my computer had logged me out, I don't like to post anonymously, it makes me feel like a stalker. So I am posting my previous comment again with my name.

I am loving this story. I thought I needed a good (adult) Breaking Dawn EPOV before I see the BD2 movie next week. Excited, nahhh., not much! In overload from watching so many interviews with Robert talking about the movie!

Yup, this is the best BD EPOV story! I love your description of how Edward copes with his anguish of blood lust & sexual desire before the wedding, and during the honeymoon. I love the conversation that he has with Bella over his feekings about the pregnancy that he thinks will take her away from him. His control over his conflicting desires were so important while Bella was human, now that she is like him, AND he has a child, you portrayal of his happiness, their happiness, and their madly sensual lust for each other is truly beautiful.
I am a great fan of your writing. Very mature and sophisticated
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2012
I am loving this story. I thought I needed a good (adult) Breaking Dawn EPOV before I see the BD2 movie next week. Excted, nahhh., not much!
Yup, this is the best! I love your description of how Edward copes with his anguish of blood lust & sexual desire before the wedding, and during the honeymoon. I love the conversation that he has with BElla over his feekings about the pregnancy that he thinks will take her away from him. Hi control over his conflicting desires were so important while Bella was human, now that she is like him, AND he has a child, you portrayal of his happiness, their happiness, and their madly sensual lust for each other is truly beautiful.
I am agreat fan of your writing. Very mature and sophisticated.
Hazeldene chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I love the "I told you that I sparked everywhere" comment. Hmmm, nice image.
Good chapter. Fills in the gaps that got edited out of the book!
soulmatesrocks chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
it's the sexiest fiction E-V-E-R! wow great job with it. i really like your style and the dirty talking JEEESH!

GOD BLESS YOU!
PeppahLouie chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Your EPOV of the goodbye scene made me cry... Which didn't happen when I read BD. Good job!
I liked this story very much - thank you for writing it.
Just one little criticism. For me, the "C" word ruins any lemon in which it is used. It's fine as an angry insult, used sparingly, but IMHO, does not belong in love/romance/sex scenes.
That being said, I still really enjoyed the whole of your story :)
Peps
Lona W. Hall chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
Excellent! Loved the whole biting dominant male thing :)
1,798 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »