Reviews for Blood and Lust
michswan chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
A very satisfying chapter. I loved reading the baby's thoughts and how she finally turned Edward into "her Daddy". Very much looking forward to more! :)
trustme83 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
i love this chapter. i always thought in the book that edward did not get his say in all the craziness and i think you did a good job with it here. i loved his reaction to hearing the baby and just how determined he was in saving bella in the end.

i am super excited for the "vampy lovin" to come and i can't wait to read their first time together with her as a vamp- there is a chance for a super hot lemon there!
jtaylor1972 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Liked it! LOOKING VERY forward to the next chapter... what would I like - total unadulterated passion! I loved the Honeymoon sex... and how Edward stressed about hurting her... and you had him looking forward to the day when he wouldn't need worry about Bella being in danger with regards to their sex life... That's what I would love to read... just no hold bars... Bella being a new vamp - maybe add in there that she can actually become the dominating party - just a turn of fate maybe? EVERYTHING... just more and holding NOTHING back!

MORE PLEASE!
cullen96 chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
wow that deep
joayla chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
another great chapter bring on the 'vamp lovin'
RichelleCullen chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Oh drat. When you said you were going to stay in canon, I didn't think you meant *that* 'in canon' since you allowed them to have premarital sex (yes, oral sex is still premarital sex, ask any Mormon). However this is your story and you should be able to write whatever you want. I really do like canon stories, there is none better than Blondie's "Dark Side of the Moon". But after reading such epic stories like "The List" and the ultimate BD alternative, Let Your Light Shine/A Life Extraordinary, I can no longer stomach Edward and Bella (and that horrid demon spawn) from BD.

Good luck and happy writing.
RichelleCullen chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Well dang, I was hoping you wouldn't follow BD *too* closely. I hated that interlude in the book between their first and second times. (And I'm SO hoping there's no demon spawn in this story!)

Loved the lemon at the end though. VERY hot, how she rode his face. THAT'S a new one. Great job.
RichelleCullen chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Wow. That was the scariest wedding night version I've ever read. Thank God he'd locked the door! This is probably the most honest version I've read. GREAT job.
RichelleCullen chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
guh! I'm at a loss for words on this one. Well, just one word. Perfect.
mnkymomma chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
LOVED IT! You did a tremendous job here. Your idea of EPOV fits so well. I'd been reading this for quite awhile now and saw the praises in the BBR, so I rushed over to read the latest chapter. So glad I did! Keep it up girl.
RichelleCullen chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Wow, what a visual this chapter provided! Finally, getting to read about these 2 horny teenagers in the back seat of a car, exploring each other. Very fitting. You sure know how to write very hot lemons. Great job.
shleprock chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
i loved this chapter! in other story's you read a lot about edwards guilt and fear but never about that moment when he starts to love the baby.i am looking forward to more edward/renesmee interaction and i would love to know what dirty thoughts you think went on during bella's first hunt,because he always seemed so cool and calm that there had to be more under the surface.
RichelleCullen chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
LOVED the visual of Edward grinding on Bella while she was having an erotic dream! Sure this is a very OOC Edward but I think its a lot more honest. SM was forever alluding to the sexual tension between these two, plus the fact that vampire mates were VERY sexual. Loving your story so far. Great job.
RichelleCullen chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
After watching Edward attack Bella (and his hand going up her shirt!) in the Vampire Kiss montage in the special features on the DVD, it makes perfect sense to me that he would put blood and lust together in his mind (and body!). Great concept, great first chapter.
Jenny True chapter 9 . 8/10/2009
Holy crap, that was better than BD.
1,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »