Reviews for Blood and Lust
Amethice chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Oh my heavens. This review might have typos because my eyes are so glazed over I can't see straight after this chapter. Hence the review break before I dive headfirst into the next one. OH my God this was good. Really good. AMAZING. Honestly, you make it so urgent and exciting I just have to keep going, and it's never too much. And the language is simply NECESSARY and doesn't come across as crass, which it has often done in some other fics I've read.

Ok, I can see now, on to the next!
Amethice chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Oh my YES it would have been worth it. I honestly thought he was going to bite the headrest for a second there. Which wouldn't have been bad at all, but I have to say, there's something dark and sexy about Edward biting himself, no? And of course, doing other things...
Amethice chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I would like to take many of Edward's choice phrases from this chapter to tell you how I feel about this extremely hot scene, but since they are already there, and for all intents and purposes, in Edward's voice, you have miraculously written my review already. 'yesyesyesyesyes', 'harder, harder'. Ungh.

And so, I go on to the next!
robsjenn chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
i'm no BD hater - i think it is better for the 'bella/edward greatest love story of all time thing' that they have a child to share eternity with - but i really did miss how SM skipped over all the good parts and had bella and edward so distant from each other during the pregnancy. so i wouldn't mind if you gave us some more ExB alone time before the baby is born. even if E is quite angsty-after all he woudn't be E if he weren't angsty!
cullen96 chapter 8 . 7/27/2009
i think its awsome and really sad it was all 'wham bam thank you' then it was shes going to DIE! rosalie is a SUPER BITCH ,lol good story update soon!
Scarlett72 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Can't wait for more. You really are putting a great spin on this part of the saga. Making it much more real. Enjoying a great deal. Thanks
kerrbear1969 chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Just wanted to say i think your doing an awesome job! I totally love stories in epov. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SaturnKitty chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Awesome story! I did have some misgiving on the last ch. just because of the whole baby thing but I think it turn out well :) Nice job!
kezcullen chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
this is so hot but i think you know this already. i have reviewed over on twilighted but found you here today for a reread and saw the note.

the lemons don't get any tangier than in this story and as you say, its sticking to the canon. i feel you certainly gave them the honeymoon SM should have given them, and the idea of working up to the actual wedding night is so real and logical, i wonder why SM frankly didn't at least introduce the idea.(or is that too much also for mormons?)

your dialogue is realistic, your pacing of the plotline is very well managed, your characters very human LOL!

i am looking forward to more!(though i am glad i am on holiday...i had to stop reading this at work!)
elle chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
AH... so, so achingly sweet. I really love this Edward! You've really opened up his heart and mind that was so shockingly missing in BD. Thanks ever so! :)
ashcakes22 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
really good. i like that its close to the book but more. will you linger on more details of the pregnancy or skip to the birth adn the lovey dovey happy begining?
OkayAnnie chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
I enjoyed this chapter. I don't think the angst was to much.
SpecialK199 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
Hey girl

It's sad that people go by review numbers, because that's in no way indicative of the writing. In your case, I'm happy to be able to able to oblige though, as I'm thoroughly enjoying this story.

I know you've just put a lot of work into this story, but i'm going to pester you for more more more!
icefang7 chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
this is really good...thanks and i can't wait for more!
IMLUVSDREW chapter 8 . 7/25/2009
My niece put it on my favs a while ago so i could read it. I read it in two days and it was great. Now please don't take forever to update. Thanks.
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 .. 92 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 112 .. Last Next »