Reviews for Blood and Lust
PrettyFace27 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
That was one of the hottest things I have ever read! Ah!

F*cking hell!

You write so well! and to write from a man pov too!

I love it and cant wait to read more!xx
cinnamon twist101 chapter 3 . 7/24/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. I like your writing style. Keep writing you're doing a good job.
Ima Quidditch Fan chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Poor Edward! I feel so bad for him.
LindyP chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I really liked getting Edward's POV in BD! I always thought it would have been hell for him to watch Bella go through this. Nice job!

LindyP :)
trustme83 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
i love how he argues with himself- it's hilarious but heartbreaking at times too. I can't wait to see more of this situation from edward's pov especially when he has to change her (which i hope i assume correctly that you will stick with that outcome).

update soon
dlb2546 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
WOW! That was amazing! I can't wait to see what Edward feels when he finally hears the baby's thoughts! Are you going to have Jake there? I noticed you didn't have his little part at the wedding and was wondering if you would take that part out then as well. You are such a talented writer. Please update soon! Don't keep us hanging!
BeautifulBrkdwn chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
So. At the beginning of this chapter I was reading and thinking about what I would call Rosalie in this wonderful review...and I came upon something...but I didn't think it would be appropriate because people have feelings about this particular insult...AND THE EDWARD CALLED HER A CUNT FOR ME. *sigh* I just love him...and you for making him say it. I think I've been calling her a cunt since I read BD the first time. This was most exciting.

I love that when Bella and Edward fight, they don't really fight. The argue yes, but no one seems to get loud. It seems to drive the point home that B & E are two very controlled individuals. I also think this is why people are so drawn to UST for them...ANYWAYS. This "fight" was good...very in character. I loved it.

The fact that when Edward thinks about the ballet studio and gets turned on is deliciously disturbing...and that's all I'm going to say or I'm going to get turned on. Damn..the things this story does to me.

Is Jacob going to show up in the next chapter?

Oh! And...I'd be willing to review multiple times if you'd like :D Because I re-read this bitch...and I think about reviewing again...but would that be weird? I don't know...I'm rambling...Update soon! :D
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
I'm loving it! Please keep writing.
RubyLou chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Well, I was expecting this story to remain a pure lemon fest but I'm actually really glad you decided to tackle this part of the saga. Edward is so damn tormented in BD - it's nice to see he actually still has his baser instincts in mind as well as his panic over Bella. Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter! xoxoxoxo, RubyLou
shleprock chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
my sister just had a baby yesterday so i'm finding it not to be totally on bella's i love how sweet and loving edward is!look forward to the next update.
abronzeflame chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
This was a really insightful chapter. I enjoyed reading Edward's POV on the events this chapter was based on.

I was not at disappointed by the lack of a lemon in this. This part of BD does not call for or allow for the possibility of one, and I think if one was to be included it would only be for the sake of writing on in. It would have no merit.

You certainly do not have a crap story here at all, and I'm so glad I came across this from Twigasm. I hope all the other listeners check this out.

I can't wait to see where you take the next few chapters of this and how it parallels to BD.

If I may ask, did you enjoy BD? I get the feeling from your AN that you did and would like to make certain of that all the same.
Tohru99 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Hopefully this will get more readers. This is an excellent story BTW.
TinaBaby chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Your story is NOT a crap story..just so happens to be one of my faves thank you very much! XD
jedigirlsc chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
glad to see an update, looking forward to bella's change! thanks for updating!
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing your story
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 119 .. Last Next »