Reviews for Blood and Lust
mbeb03 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
oh my god you were gone for so long i thought you were not going to finish. very good and the talking to himself is classic he seemed in control and it was very well written in his words good you klnow someone ask me the other day for the story written from edwards point of view in breaking dawn i will certainly pass it on now that you have returned .
OkayAnnie chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I wasn't expecting you to go this route and keep to CANON (so many stories don't) but I'm happy to see you did. Looking forward to your next chapter.
SpecialK199 chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I'm trying to think of something suitably eloquent, but all I can think of is 'PHWOAR'!

Great writing as always, and I'll be interested to see how 'your' Edward reacts to the news, as opposed to the canon version.

More please!
baynewen chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
This was pretty HOT! Very visually stimulating to die for! I am so glad you tied in her dream, to the lemons on the beach, and I agree that CANON should be followed to a degree. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Team Jane chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I loved it! So does that mean the sex is over for a while? You really can write them well. Loved the beach scene. Can't wait for more!
elislyn chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
This is my favorite chapter of this yet. I really enjoyed the lemons all the way through, and I like that you're keeping this close to canon. I will probably re-read this at least once more tonight. Its a shame really, that I'm on my way somewhere, and don't really have time right now to savor over every paragraph and let myself really sink into the details.
demented bunny chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Well hello again, long time no see ha. Loved this chapter, lots of lemony goodness and damnit if it wasn't HOT! Loved it. I was kind of hoping that you'd go in a different direction since i really wasn't a BD fan, well actually BD was ok i'm just not a Reneesme fan. Could you do me a favour? Since R is half human could you please not make her as perfect as SM made her out to be, it pisses me off. Make sure to let me know when this other story is up and update really soon.
edwardobsessive chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
I love the chapter. Your lemons are GREAT! I must admit I am a BD hater - but hey this is your story so you can do whatever you want. I am happy to enjoy the ride.
BeCullen chapter 7 . 6/27/2009
Great chapter. Thanks for updating.
Horny Lady chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Whew, I feel exhausted and - wet! This was delicious. I hope the director for Breaking Dawn spices it up a bit - damn those PG13 ratings! Give us some steamy sex!
Lynn chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Generally very good work and well written. However, I find the crude language off-putting. I am no prude, hence my appreciation of your writing. But I don't believe the "dirty talk" rings true to either of the characters. Bella is a virginal girl, and Edward is her first love. It's unlikely that she would be vocalizing in the manner you suggest, no matter how aroused she is. And Edward admitted to his brothers that he wants Bella to marry him because he's old-fashioned enough to want to give the love of his life his name. It's also unlikely that a man with these tender sentiments and born before the turn of the last century would speak as he does here in passion. I think you can still convey the incredible heat of your story in a way that is more digestible.
yaelyuh chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I don't know if you're still working on this story, but I must say of all the fanfiction on this site, this is my fav story. I really think you do a good job of mixing the physical and emotional. Keep it up - I would love to see this go on!
loz chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
quality! absolutly awesome! this should be published!
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very well done. Everything written sounds to me like something Edward would say. Your writing is also very well done...I'm assuming you are a professional.
Cynthia chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I did not review each chapter because I couldn't stop reading. I usually can't finish fanfics because I get too distracted by the poor grammar and spelling. But your writing is exquisite. In Stephenie's books, Bella is so hot for Edward that I often wondered why she didn't have him use his cool fingers to prevent Bella from spontaneous combustion. I wrote this off to them both being virgins and Stephenie's religious background. You have written what I believe to be a more realistic and much more erotic portrayal. I love reading the story from Edward's perspective, and I also love the way the characters stayed in character. Are you a man or woman? I guessing you're a you let us know. I think you're a very talented writer of erotic fiction. Have you tried your hand a detective stories or murder mysteries?
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »