Reviews for Blood and Lust
Jackie chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
This is a fantastic story! I love the combination of HOT lemonade and emotional sweetness. Please please update soon!
BeautifulBrkdwn chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
DTE DTE DTE! I love Dirty Talking Edward. SO. MUCH. And oh...to have an orgasm so intense that one passes out. This might be the most coveted thing in the universe. Except for maybe Edward. Or said orgasms WITH Edward and all his sparkly parts. *sigh* Bella is such a lucky girl.

I like that the biting has become more about turning her than killing her. That's sort of the scenario I always wanted for the honeymoon in BD...caught up in the throes of passion and OOPS. Bella's turned. So much better than fade to black...and a baby. *grumbles*

THIS IS FABULOUS. Reading more...
BeautifulBrkdwn chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Oh. My. God. The scene with the sex and the blood and the dying...kind of morbid...but so fuckhot and Edward-like. There's something terribly Gothic about this whole situation. Reminds me of some Wuthering Heights action. Such a Byronic hero. I love me some Darkward...especially one who's all cold feet about the sex.

Also, Edward's bloodlust is probably my favorite thing in fic to be personified. When authors give Bella's blood that extra force to be reckoned with. It makes Edward's perseverance that much stronger. It's that sort of barrier that he passes to prove his love for Bella.

This is god. On to Chapter Two for me!
joayla chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
cant wait till the next chapter hope you are going to update soon

i am pleased you are staying faithful to BD there are so many stories that have changed the ending it will be nice to hear Edawards side of all that went on !
x-Eliza-x chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
O so hot hot. Nearly made me pass out to hehe. :)
daphne02 chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Really loving your story. Staying true to the books but the steamy details have enhanced it so much more. Love it!
Tiffany chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
u have to finish this quickly i love r writing!
kerrwynn chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
I'm SO enjoying this enhancement of the story (details that I imagined privately for myself when I was reading the book out loud to my kids!). Nice work! I particularly like the detail about the blood and his frenzied reaction. Hoping you keep writing! Edward's perspective is fascinating on all this. I've enjoyed reading the unfinished draft of Midnight Sun and this would fit right in with an X-rated version of that!
peny.lane chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
im totally engrossed in your story! keep up the great work and i cant wait for more!
Boekwurm chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
When do you finsh it? I want to see how it finsh! Pleaze.
Tiffany chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
omg i love thiss i am the ultimite twiligt fan and sometimes i just wish the books were thiss steamy!
kerrwynn chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
OMG! Loving it! I've stayed up way too late reading, when I should be sleeping. Deeply satisfying! Keep up the great work! I'll have to wait for another night to read the rest but am SO looking forward to it!
Flutter chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I love this story! This is just what I always pictured Edward thinking when I was reading the books. I couldn't stop reading once I started. Thank you!
April chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Oh, man, these have all been good so far! Gonna keep on reading! I'm hooked!
Sally chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
You are an amazing writer, don't worry about the BD haters... of course you have to stay true to the original or it isn't Bella & Edward you are writing about after all and there is plenty of the other already.

It was good to do this last chapter to wrap up the first part of their love/sex story, it needed an conclusion. Now... PLEASE... full speed ahead to the "after" sex, K? Just skip all the middle Bella's prego/Jacob's a good guy after all/and Edward's sad stuff and head right to the happily ever after vampire sex! Hot, wild, no holds barred, knock about the walls of the little cottage vampire sex. Many of us are waiting patiently because we know you'll make it so worth it!
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 101 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 .. Last Next »