Reviews for Blood and Lust
loz chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
quality! absolutly awesome! this should be published!
Melissa chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very well done. Everything written sounds to me like something Edward would say. Your writing is also very well done...I'm assuming you are a professional.
Cynthia chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
I did not review each chapter because I couldn't stop reading. I usually can't finish fanfics because I get too distracted by the poor grammar and spelling. But your writing is exquisite. In Stephenie's books, Bella is so hot for Edward that I often wondered why she didn't have him use his cool fingers to prevent Bella from spontaneous combustion. I wrote this off to them both being virgins and Stephenie's religious background. You have written what I believe to be a more realistic and much more erotic portrayal. I love reading the story from Edward's perspective, and I also love the way the characters stayed in character. Are you a man or woman? I guessing you're a you let us know. I think you're a very talented writer of erotic fiction. Have you tried your hand a detective stories or murder mysteries?
KinTheFlo chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
OK - we've had some communications and In one I said if you stopped here (at ch.6) I'd be good..well guess what? I LIED! I am so waiting for more. pant pant. will there be more? please?
SpecialK199 chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
He's going to end up with rather a lot of scars on his hands at this rate. Mind you, I guess humans have calloused hands, so maybe it all just equals out ... heh heh heh
SpecialK199 chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Steamy? STEAMY? My god woman, that's a whole fog bank you've got going on in that chapter ... phew!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Fantastic start to a story, I think I'm already hooked!
Julie chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
u captured edward very well ... i didn't really care for the sexual aspects but i couldn't stop reading it! i LOVE it!
dlb2546 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
When are we going to see what happens next? I truly liked hearing the story from Edwards point of view. It was very HOT! Please finish the story!
Jamie chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
um UPDATE please :-)
oda chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
I loved your version of Edwards version of the honey moon. Please,please write more!
meritposita chapter 6 . 6/13/2009

robsjenn chapter 6 . 6/13/2009
I love reading about Darkward's/Dirtyward's inner struggles. Keep 'em coming (he he) - you are writing more chapters, right?
3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This story was really good!

Only thing I didnt like was that Edward swore and used alot of vulgar words.. that was just weird and so not like him(yes I love twilight) He was born a century ago and i doubt he would say words like that .. It would be alot better if you changed that, I think.

Other than that I thought it was extremly hot and I am looking forward to more chapters. Usually I dont like fanfic but this was good, so keep on Writing!
Sally chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
WOW! This was amazing, fantastic and incredible. Fills in all the area of the story we grown-ups so longed for! You did a great job staying in character, which so many fan-fictions just simply did not. This was a wonderful find, great job!
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 102 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »