Reviews for Blood and Lust
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
No doubt this was a brilliant and intriguing way to start a successful fanfic, but it really shades my views on Edward's love for Bella. I know...I haven't read the other chapters, maybe it gets better. What I mean by that is - through reading the original Twilight book, it's clear that Edward doesn't have those kind of superficial feelings for Bella; His feelings are much more intense and they share this emotional connection rather than a physical connection (ironically). This first chapter ruins my perspective of how much of an emotional connection he has to her, as opposed to a physical one. Readers of the Twilight saga would understand that Edward is above the usual human lusting-experience standard. Sorry if this review sounds offensive...I don't know what I'm trying to get at here. Probably because I thought this would be the authentic version of Edward's POV (sort of like Midnight sun).

But yh, just voicing a thought.
Lel2768 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
I am reading this at work because I am so bored. Unfortunately there are no cold showers where I am, this is a problem...

That was hot. I loved it.
Lel2768 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Okay, I know that this is an oldie but sometimes the oldies are the goodies and this is certainly the case here. I loved everything about angsty Hardward. You did a great job with him and now I am off to read the rest. I love getting reviews for my completed stories just as much as my WIP's so I hope you don't mind me dropping by.
Soho l'Ange chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
got tears in my eyes, while reading.
Soho l'Ange chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
EPO is what BD would have needed.

thanx
KaseyRae chapter 21 . 6/1/2012
You know whats funny? I've been reading this story and for the entire time, I've been listening to Possession. And then this chapter! That was ironic. :)
JanuaryLestrange chapter 17 . 5/29/2012
JanuaryLestrange chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
A much better wake up scene!
JanuaryLestrange chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Quality angst!
Vamplady123 chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
The last part or at least the last chapter of SMeyer's BD should've been EPOV. So we couldn't read how Edward finally got over his monstery thoughts. Niiiiccce ending
Vamplady123 chapter 14 . 4/28/2012
Thank Gid that this EPOV of BD is different from others. They copy it word for word, so I'm glad you changed certain things. Also, the part where Alice left/vision was much more clearer to me. Maybe because it was in EPOV instead of BPOV, but I get it more now. My only question is why did alice leave? I never got it...
Laura chapter 21 . 4/28/2012
I loved seeing this story from Edward's point of view. (Not to mention the scrumptious sex scenes that were denied us to keep the teen rating!) LOVED IT! If I smoked I would be enjoying a few right now! Thank you!
Cath chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Really, really great. best one I have read!x
Fliberty chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
I enjoyed reading this.

It's a long time since I read Breaking Dawn so I'd forgotten some of the subtleties and I enjoyed re-experiencing them from Edward's POV.

I liked the way you kept Edward's voice close to canon but made his internal voice so much closer to what the average guy was likely to be thinking, complete with a temper and plenty of swearing.

The heat between Edward and Bella was impressive. Not to mention enjoyable ;-)

I enjoyed the lemons but also the little insights you added into Edward to a story we already know so well. I particularly enjoyed seeing the Volturi face off from Edward's perspective. I'd forgotten how desperate I was to know what Aro and Caius were thinking when I first read the book.

Thanks for sharing this x
A penny short chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
Thank you so much for giving us some more Breaking Dawn Edward. I've always felt Edward was pushed into the background too much in BD and he deserved more. Lemons were delicious too! You have a very smooth writing style that helped the story to flow along seemingly effortlessly. Also loved Last Tango in Forks which led me on to read more of your stories.
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »