Reviews for Blood and Lust
georgiaedwardlover chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
loved it! So glad you got the ice blue dress right. The movie got it wrong. They got the color of Alice's dress at the wedding wrong, too. Alice needed to wear silver instead of the purple.

Love Bella's lust!

carolanne
georgiaedwardlover chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
The "foot" massage vs. hearing the baby vs. delivering the baby. I don't know which part I like best. Well, I do like him thinking that Rosalie is a rabid cunt. I LMAO.

The foot massage wins.

thanks!
georgiaedwardlover chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Super sweet! I always wondered what Edward was thinking when all this was going on.
ashir chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
well done
MizzVicki chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
I liked that he kicked over a tree to use; was just that little 'extra' to a bankable scene of licking and the push and pull of dominance. Restraint/s is/are such a turn on.
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
kinky kids? nothing they've done is kinky yet...unless it is the inherent issue of human/vampire sex
Judyblue95 chapter 21 . 2/5/2012
I have just finished reading Blood and Lust and I MUST say that I think you did one HELL of a job writing this EPOV version of Breaking Dawn...This was my favorite book of the series and I LOVED reading it all the way through! The epilogue especially was my favorite as the last 3 pages of BD still leave me in tears every time I read it. All the sex descriptions, lemons in fan fic speak, are so vivid and explicit! My favorite part! Yours made me squirm in my chair every time...Well done!
MizzVicki chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
OMG I think you almost gave me an orgasm from just reading that...*pant pant* Phew!
MizzVicki chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
hawt
stratocastic1969 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
don't know if this was written before or after the movie came out but it is remarkably similar...in a good way! :)
sophdrea chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ooh, do you ever have me hooked, woman! This has been on my TBR list for a long time, and believe me, I was not disappointed after Chapter 1. This line..." I wanted her with a violent urgency that made most rapists seem sane and level headed." was the one that let me know this was going to be really, really good! I'm off to read more. Thanks for this wonderful story!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Phew! I finally made it through. Bravo!
Nyddi chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
I'm typing this review up from Hell since you've killed me last chap and this is where you've sent me.

Oh, excuse me, did I say Hell?

I meant purgatory.

This is torture.

I'm in enforced celibacy damn it!

#TMI

lmao

Fucking loving this as is obvious :P
Nyddi chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
*H00R DOWN*

*Please call 911, location NYC. Clit rupture can and HAS happened.*
Nyddi chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Now, I know we don't sleep. But I swear on all that is holy that we must pass out. Perhaps vampires were also prone to climactic comas. It must not have been for longer than a minute, maybe even only 30 seconds, but I am positive that I lost consciousness somewhere.

- LMFAO! I think it's obvious by now but let me restate it. I fucking love the way you write baby girl. You work me way too good.

*Lights cig*