Reviews for Blood and Lust
sophdrea chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ooh, do you ever have me hooked, woman! This has been on my TBR list for a long time, and believe me, I was not disappointed after Chapter 1. This line..." I wanted her with a violent urgency that made most rapists seem sane and level headed." was the one that let me know this was going to be really, really good! I'm off to read more. Thanks for this wonderful story!
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 21 . 12/28/2011
Phew! I finally made it through. Bravo!
Nyddi chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
I'm typing this review up from Hell since you've killed me last chap and this is where you've sent me.

Oh, excuse me, did I say Hell?

I meant purgatory.

This is torture.

I'm in enforced celibacy damn it!

Fucking loving this as is obvious :P
Nyddi chapter 5 . 12/23/2011

*Please call 911, location NYC. Clit rupture can and HAS happened.*
Nyddi chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Now, I know we don't sleep. But I swear on all that is holy that we must pass out. Perhaps vampires were also prone to climactic comas. It must not have been for longer than a minute, maybe even only 30 seconds, but I am positive that I lost consciousness somewhere.

- LMFAO! I think it's obvious by now but let me restate it. I fucking love the way you write baby girl. You work me way too good.

*Lights cig*

Off for more!
Nyddi chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I will be a zombie during Christmas Eve day tomorrow.

So worth it.

I'm not going to bed until I read at least one of your full blown lemons.

Excuse me...

*jumps to next chap*
Nyddi chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Yeah. You got me with this one, too.

Fucking can't wait to read your take on this.
jdmom29 chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
This is the X-rated version I love to read. If only you're the screen writer, I will totally enjoy your R-rated version of the honeymoon. May be when they remake the series years later for VERY mature audience. :)
jdmom29 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
I swear RPaz and KStew must have read your chapters before they did their sex scenes. You are a visionary!
jdmom29 chapter 5 . 11/28/2011
"Where's Bella? Oh, I just killed her. Yep. Fucked her to death. Don't worry, she went out with a smile." Ha,ha! I love it. The "talk" between the brothers is golden. Thank you very much.
Doubleamom chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
One of my FAVORITE stories!
randomarabness chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Fucking hell! This is one of the best erotic stories I've read on fanfiction. Wow just wow
randomarabness chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Wow that made me so horny
randomarabness chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was so sexy in a dark, haunting sort of way
ladeerelli chapter 21 . 10/30/2011
You did a wonderful job getting into Edward's head without it being too emoward thank goodness. I really enjoyed your story and was sad to see it end. Great job! Thank you!
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »