Reviews for Blood and Lust
kitty j chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
Dear Awesome Salacious Sauce,

Hot, Hot, Fuck Hot, Hot. Bite me... NOW! Ms. Meyer never did show us enough of what went on at night. You are a doll for sharing. I've always loved a good EPOV.

kitty j chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
Dear AwesomeSauce,

This was always one of the most difficult sections of Breaking Dawn... emotionally. Alice sees the death sentence being brought down by the Volturi. Alice and Jasper apparently jump ship. Bella is forced to hide the plan to save Renesmee from Edward. So much going on. It is wonderful of you to do an EPOV of this time. I've always loved 'Midnight Sun' in some ways better than 'Twilight'. There is more to be had when your inside of Edward's head, since he is inside every else's except Bella's. I like how you make Edward think.

jenn9394 chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
For some ungodly reason, I just found this story. And yes, I was one of them who read it from start to finish without reviewing. For that I'm sorry, but you have to understand. There was a continuation button. I just had to click it to read the next chapter as quickly as possible. I didn't have time to review. You understand, don't you?

As you can tell, I loved this story. Am I sad that there isn't going to be a sequel? You bet your damned ass I am. I loved how you put this whole thing in Edward's pov, but I think there are some aspects that you changed, that I would have loved to hear from Bella too. Not that I'm complaining or anything. Just my own little curiosity.

I was always curious about what could possibly happen after Breaking Dawn. Would the Volturi come back for revenge? What about the Romanian? Or Maria? SM had so much fucking potential with this series, and I guess she still does. I can understand why she ended it the way she did, but I think if she ever decided to continue on, she can do so much more with it than what she already did.

Okay...now I'm just rambling. I loved it. It was a great piece of writing, and I will be checking out your other stories. I might not get to it right away, but I will read them. An I promise to try to review more. I'll try to ignore the continue button, but it just so fucking hard at times.

Until next time...

Jennifer
kitty j chapter 13 . 1/29/2011
Dear Saucus Awesomus,

You can tell I am having too much fun with your greetings. But not nearly as much fun as Alice had shopping. Pink, pink, my kingdom for some pink! And bedtime, and lemons, yummy yummy new La Perla lingerie lemons. Mmmmm!

kitty j chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
Dear Awesome Lemon Sauce,

Grrrr! Meeeooow! You are giving a whole new (and sexy) meaning to the phrase 'bite me'. Rawrrr! Another possible song for this chapter would be NIN 'Closer' ('Fuck You Like An Animal'). This was all kinds of lemony goodness. Tingles abound.

kitty j chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Missy Sauce,

You are going to get so sick of me. I am reading LTiF with each update at well as BaL. However, that said, I don't think that it would be possible to heap enough praise upon your head. It is really quite amazing to see how you are evolving as a writer. Looking forward to more, more, more.

kitty j chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Dear Mrs. A. Sauce,

This is a delightful retelling of events from Bella's post Cesarian, post turning time. The addition of the woodland orgasms were very welcome, but how on earth is she going to wear Edward's shirt back since it no longer has buttons? Hmmm. Can't wait to see what happens next.

kitty j chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Hello Ms. AwesomeSauce,

You need to give yourself more credit. You can write non-lemon, non-smut, very very well. No need to apologize to any of us. You just keep listening to Edward and Bella. It is their story you're telling here, as you hear it. Don't get me wrong, your lemons are so good I think I sprained my uterus. Grrr! Meow! Keep it up.

kitty j chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Dearest Sauce de Awesome,

Why on earth do you doubt your ability to write angst. You brought me to tears...again. I appear to be going backwards through your catalog. Just to prove to you how much I am enjoying your work, I will see to it that you get to 1500 reviews before I am finished with this story. It seems to be the least I can do in exchange for the hours of love and laughter, fun and filth you have provided for me.

stephsmith chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
I've gotten bored with some of the newer fanfics so I've been reading some of the older but better reviewed ones. I wasn't going to review until I'd finished this, but I just had to say something about some of the lemons. Why is Edward always sticking his finger in her ass but she never sticks hers in his? Just wondering ;) And if he's so interested why isn't sticking other things there as well? Also, I looooooove this occasionally sexually dominating Edward telling her what to do and when to do it. So hot! But one thing your story convinced me of is that when Bella was still human she should have just listened to him and not pushed the sex before vamp issue. She could have been killed! I guess I should have listened to Edward on that in the books too.
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Oh. My. GAWD! That was fan-freaking-tastic!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
I. LOVE. THE BITING!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
OMG! Excellent chapter! I loved it! It's close enough to the book and yet so full of yummy details Stephanie couldn't include...My favorite story to date...from anyone!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
This is an amazing story. Exactly how I imagine Edward to think and feel. Can't wait to finish it!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I can't believe I never read this before! It is so effing HAWT!
1,796 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »