Reviews for Blood and Lust
twlighttina chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
OMG THAT WAS OH SO F... HOT AND INTENSE...

SO LOVE THIS STORY...
twlighttina chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i am so glad fandom spotlight gave you story out today i so love this..

going to chapter 1 now...
loulouau chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Lack of reviews mean that people new to your story cant wait until the next page take it as a compliment. Great Story.
Slim2None chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
Awesome! I just found this story a few days ago and have really loved reading it! EPOV was absolutely fascinating! Wonderful job on all those moments in the book that I truly wanted to hear from EPOV. Your characters and writing style have me hooked. I will greedily read any other story you choose to grace us with.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
MINKA LOVE chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
OMG! DIS IS SERIOUSLY DOING STUFF TO MY LADY BITS... LOL!
MINKA LOVE chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Damm... Dat was hottt!
orangeapeal chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
"I felt such admiration... that I wished we were human so I could buy him a beer." hehe, I love how your Edward uses all that extra brain space to make some very amusing asides! The 2 no-action action chapters didn't have the dramatic pacing of the original, perhaps because E was more reactive to B's proactive? Or 'cause I knew exactly how it would all turn out? don't know.

Your epilogue super fantastic! amazing how you added freshness along with lemon sweet tartness and made E's access to Bella's mind far far better than I could've imagined.

Thanks for the insight into your title and for all the work you put into and all the pleasure I got out of this story. Fingers crossed that one day you might do a couple new moon & eclipse EPOVs.
orangeapeal chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
I am blown away by your writing, so skillful, so imaginative, and spot on with the voice of SM's Edward. As someone who loves Midnight Sun the best, and has read & listened to all the saga books a zillion times, believe me, I'm a tough critic. Right now I'm listening to the BD audio book while I go about all my holiday tasks, and I sit down with your Blood & Lust when I have some time to relax. What. A. Treat. I don't want it to end. What got me to sit up & review is the gifts you had B & E get each other! When they surprised me by pulling out the packages I really couldn't imagine what would be the right thing... and you came up with the perfect presents, perfect! Awesome!

One thing tho, I can't figure out why the title? I mean it's a great title, but for this story I can't help but wonder if you have an alternative solar powered one?
therealo chapter 8 . 12/17/2010
Here's my review ! Great story so far... So good that I'm actually rereading it, and I never reread anything!
orangeapeal chapter 12 . 12/15/2010
Love the thirsted after your singing human blood cos I'm driven by instinct to bite my mate angle! HOT HOT HOT chapter, whew, hot flash.
orangeapeal chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
"She seemed alright to me." How you make me laugh in the middle of panting hot sex... I love it. Can't help but wonder what SM would think? does think? about your take on her B & E & writing style. Right. Fucking. Here. hehehe... thanks!
Katluva0323 chapter 21 . 12/10/2010
Great job! I loved this story. I think from EPOV is better than the BPOV. It is much more...interesting ;) So keep up the good work and post more stories! haha. That's how much I love them D
Katluva0323 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
O.O Oh my god! That was just...WOW! I can't even describe how intense and amazing that was. Your descriptions are just spectacular. I cannot get over it! Great job! Can't wait to finish reading this story, but that is sadly all for tonight. Bedtime...;) haha
CRIS chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
just spending a quiet afternoon rereading one of my favorite stories my Edwards is more fond of your other fic where your butter prop takes over but i want to gear up for the upcoming db movie/i wish you could help the screen writer with the honeymoon scenes i so much prefer your way of doing the honeymoon
zeeber chapter 21 . 12/6/2010
I just finished Blood and Lust...so loved it. Can't believe the story still makes me cry - they are saying thier goodbyes in the meadow believing they will all die. I'm a 58 year old grandmother, so I've lived a full life so far, but I love to get lost in these stories. Guess you're never too old for good ole romance, and the explicid love scenes...grampa loves my reaction to those! That might be TMI! Thanks for your writings...
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »