Reviews for Blood and Lust
kitty j chapter 11 . 1/29/2011
Missy Sauce,

You are going to get so sick of me. I am reading LTiF with each update at well as BaL. However, that said, I don't think that it would be possible to heap enough praise upon your head. It is really quite amazing to see how you are evolving as a writer. Looking forward to more, more, more.

kitty j chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Dear Mrs. A. Sauce,

This is a delightful retelling of events from Bella's post Cesarian, post turning time. The addition of the woodland orgasms were very welcome, but how on earth is she going to wear Edward's shirt back since it no longer has buttons? Hmmm. Can't wait to see what happens next.

kitty j chapter 8 . 1/27/2011
Hello Ms. AwesomeSauce,

You need to give yourself more credit. You can write non-lemon, non-smut, very very well. No need to apologize to any of us. You just keep listening to Edward and Bella. It is their story you're telling here, as you hear it. Don't get me wrong, your lemons are so good I think I sprained my uterus. Grrr! Meow! Keep it up.

kitty j chapter 9 . 1/27/2011
Dearest Sauce de Awesome,

Why on earth do you doubt your ability to write angst. You brought me to tears...again. I appear to be going backwards through your catalog. Just to prove to you how much I am enjoying your work, I will see to it that you get to 1500 reviews before I am finished with this story. It seems to be the least I can do in exchange for the hours of love and laughter, fun and filth you have provided for me.

stephsmith chapter 18 . 1/25/2011
I've gotten bored with some of the newer fanfics so I've been reading some of the older but better reviewed ones. I wasn't going to review until I'd finished this, but I just had to say something about some of the lemons. Why is Edward always sticking his finger in her ass but she never sticks hers in his? Just wondering ;) And if he's so interested why isn't sticking other things there as well? Also, I looooooove this occasionally sexually dominating Edward telling her what to do and when to do it. So hot! But one thing your story convinced me of is that when Bella was still human she should have just listened to him and not pushed the sex before vamp issue. She could have been killed! I guess I should have listened to Edward on that in the books too.
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Oh. My. GAWD! That was fan-freaking-tastic!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
I. LOVE. THE BITING!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
OMG! Excellent chapter! I loved it! It's close enough to the book and yet so full of yummy details Stephanie couldn't include...My favorite story to date...from anyone!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
This is an amazing story. Exactly how I imagine Edward to think and feel. Can't wait to finish it!
Barbara Ann Pattinson chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
I can't believe I never read this before! It is so effing HAWT!
reneeboo02 chapter 12 . 1/14/2011
damn now that was wow lol that was hot yo kudos to you...i'd give you tips for improvement but honestly speaking there is none to give :) keep it up
twlighttina chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
OMG THAT WAS OH SO F... HOT AND INTENSE...

SO LOVE THIS STORY...
twlighttina chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
i am so glad fandom spotlight gave you story out today i so love this..

going to chapter 1 now...
loulouau chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Lack of reviews mean that people new to your story cant wait until the next page take it as a compliment. Great Story.
Slim2None chapter 21 . 1/4/2011
Awesome! I just found this story a few days ago and have really loved reading it! EPOV was absolutely fascinating! Wonderful job on all those moments in the book that I truly wanted to hear from EPOV. Your characters and writing style have me hooked. I will greedily read any other story you choose to grace us with.

Thanks for sharing your talent.
1,791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »