Reviews for Blood and Lust
mdsngrc chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
I have been an epic fail at reviewing, but I will say now that I have loved this from beginning to end. I loved getting inside Edward's head and knowing what was going on in there. The sexy times didn't hurt anything either ;)

I always felt that they should have explored each other more in the books. I understand why she didn't, but it just didn't seem realistic that a 17 year old boy wouldn't even attempt anything. Thank you for bringing some realism to this story and their situation. Thank you for a wonderful story!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
Nice to hear from Edward
pudget12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
saving
mustlovertp chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic- thank you for sharing it with us! xoxox
bella0609 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Edward is getting better, right? He's a fast learner :)
bella0609 chapter 2 . 1/25/2014
It started out as purgatory, but seemed to have a little heaven there, huh? Bella had a great suggestion :)
What happened at the end though - Edward's venom?
bella0609 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I'm thinking this will be great!
twirob chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
thank you so much for sharing this fic with us you did an AWESOME job of it ;D
twirob chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
great chp i still wish aros mind could be wiped!*ha*
twirob chapter 19 . 1/11/2014
omg! its so annoying that aro got all that info and they coulnt do anything to reverse it :(
twirob chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
sweet chp ;) is bella going to get to play with edwards prostrate? sorry coulnt resist *ha* ;D in the final show down it always goaded me that aro got to see everything in edwards memory with no repercussions i wish bella was able to shield some of his memories ;(
twirob chapter 16 . 1/11/2014
great chp i loved deep throat! ;D
twirob chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
i loved the fireplace scene! ;D cold of done with more of that! ;)
twirob chapter 13 . 1/11/2014
so cool so the pink nightmare i think renesmee is just like bella as in she likes to please everyone totally selfless ;)
twirob chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
LOVED IT! but like edward said to carlisle does the man always have to be the dominant one? ;D
1,779 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »