Reviews for Blood and Lust
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Oh I loved your version of their Christmas together. It was beautiful. I knew that they didn't let the holiday go by without giving each other something. Sometimes Stephenie Meyer makes me so mad!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
That bed is INSANE! I can't even imagine paying that much for a bed. That bed better have a full kitchen and be able to drive for that price...lol.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
OMG that was even hotter than the last chapter! Being dominated by Edward Fucking Cullen. I always knew he wasn't the pussy Stephenie Meyer wrote him to be.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
That was maybe one of the hottest things I have read on this site.
Stranger chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
This fic is good.. its like the real POV of edward..
its very.. accurate
BnSA chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
I was very late to this fic, but so glad for the epov, finally. Adore that guy and you, in my opinion, captured his side of the tale. Thanks!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Very entertaining version of BD from Edward's POV. Enjoyed reading it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Didn't like Bella or Rosalie in the Saga, don't like them now. But the story is kind of funny.
SavannahLennon chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
I am loving this! Lemons aside haha, I love the sweet moments with Ness and Bella!
kalibean chapter 21 . 2/16/2013
Not sure how I missed this one along the way...possibly just angst avoidance! Not too much angst, just solid drama and story telling.
holdingoutforapiratehero chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
This isn't breaking dawn in Edwards pov. It's like a completely different story and that's what I love about it. So much thought you put into writing this. Your story telling is so creative. Seriously one of the best fics I've ever read and I'm not even finished reading it yet...
JayJay chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Loved blood and lust...great insight into the kind of Edward which is how I like to read anything to do with twilight
cela whitney chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
they have to be the worlds horniest teenagers! i can't wait until they get married.
PixieNight92 chapter 21 . 1/12/2013
Since one of my new year resolutions is trying to review more, here we go: Thank you for this insight in Edward's mind, it really sounds like him and it's very well written. And your lemons are HOT, really extremely hot!
lovelycullen96 chapter 21 . 12/3/2012
I not a reviewer but I just had to tell you just how much I have loved this story I wish their was more lol any how loved it and thanks for the get away for a good while there ... One more time hear LOVED IT!
1,780 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »