Reviews for Haircuts
staywithme96 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Very cute, I loved Zack under the bed and his reasoning and arguing with Angeal.
Justin Is TheSun chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very entertaining!
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You gotta do another; this was great!
tunfisch3000 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
this is really hilarious xD
if there were only more stories like this and less yaoi fics :D
by the way, do you think this kind of insanity can take over?
haha would be kinda fun to watch
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Rofl Zack such a little kid!
organization13girl chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
OMFG I LOVED THIS!- Zack, angeal, genesis, sephiroth, they all had me smiling and laughing! - Well done, truly amazing!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
XD Classic! My brother does the same thing when it comes to HIS haircut...only he can only stay in the house. It's annoying to track him down, but fun once we find him. :P
tobi chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I just love this little story. Its super cute and very funny. I swear I've reread it atleast a dozen times.
Talk Bubble chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That. Was. Amazing.
Reaaly hilarious xD Great story and wonderful idea! :P Someone should animate this.
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was HILARIOUS! Wonderfully written, and I always like to see friendship fics between Zack and Angeal. There aren't enough of them out there that don't have some form of slash involved. This one's definitely going on my favorites list!
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
i caved! i did! i can't take it anymore! i can't live without zangeal! just one more! one more and that's it! summon and that's it. i'm back to secret santa lol.

i love this 3 zangeal makes the heart grow fonder please write more zangeal? ::puppy dog eyes::
sage chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
hahahaha! that was FREAKIN' AWESOME! kudos to you my friend! :)
NinjaLuffer1215 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I love this story, its so cute :)
chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This was well written and very cute! It reminded me very much of the boisterous teen Zack at the beginning of the game. Thanks _
Amarissia chapter 1 . 8/25/2009