Reviews for Atonement
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
One of the most in character pieces I’ve read. Really good!
jj chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
well ... that had to be the most interesting twist ive come across so far nicely done
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow. Really dark and twisted! XD
MischaPallasAthenaKitsune chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Bwaaaa! It brought tears to my eyes! So dark and fitting and beautiful. Twisted in an enjoyable way and free of spelling and grammar errors! The sex felt a little rushed, but it was fitting of a drunken state. Very eloquent, I loved the choice of words. Gritty and harsh, but still classy. Fantastic.
qwerkie chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I really love your writing - it's a really great concept.

I can tell why it's not a huge favorite of people's, though - most people don't want Kakashi to be an asshole (me included but i can deal with it)

Their emotions, however confusing, can be felt throughout the story and sex very well.

Lots of KUDOS to you.
dangerprawn chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Wow! This is just the sort of writing I like! That was awesome! Thank you. :)
LeftMeSpeechless chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I dont really know what to say.

This is fast and direct and without chit chat but in its own beautiful. Honestly.

The dialogue in Kakashis bed unbelievable strange. This "Did he.." - "No, but..." o.O;; That is disturbing.

My favourite line though is: [...]spread and pierced by this man he had never met before but had tasted a hundred times on Kakashi’s skin.

That is awesome and so bitter-sweet and so beautiful all at the same time. At the end you had me crying.

Love this!

Honestly!
Scratchy Wilson chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
It's hard to even know where to start, this was fantastic! I really liked how you juxtaposed the controlled emotions but impulsive decisions of Tenzou and Iruka. That and I've always pegged Kakashi as a manwhore.

Although, I gotta say the last line is my favorite. Not to mention the shortest, in-character sketch of Kakashi.

Scratchy
vaughnrock chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Lol

For lije the 1st 3osecs of readin this was feakin out that kashi was dead lol

But then I red and it was good!

I liked it

Vaughn
The Magik Dragen chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
wow. i am stunned. i have absolutely no idea how to respond to that. just... whoa. great writing tho. the emotion of this fic kinda made my head spin. and the way you portrayed Kakashi was definately a surprise, but then also not a surprise. cheating lover. i guess i was surprised because the way so many authors portray him in all the kakairu fics out there. mostly a good boyfriend. but yours def felt more real, more gritty and just ... damn. ok enuf babbling. thanx for writing this!
Sugar-Hype-Queen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
o_o

That... was sort of perfect.

You hear that ghostly clapping? That's me.

SHQ ;]