Reviews for Why Did You Have To Leave Me?
Catmint chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
*sniffles* This is so moving and so sad. It's beautiful writing. Well done. Poor, poor Ziva.
ChampionCharlie chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
ah its sad but i think you should make it where he like alive hes just being held hostage or in wit sec( witness protection program)
probationarysidekick chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
naw

such as sad but good one shot, well two shot :)
pageleaf chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
*sniffles* Waah! It was good but sad! *sniffles*
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
This is so depressing. For one thing, it's being read while a sad song is playing in the background.
Siriusly-LOLing chapter 2 . 5/9/2009
*Tear* OMG so sad! love it through
ILuvPelicans chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
I love it! You should do something like Antonia's 1st birthday and then move ahead to where she's old enough to hear about her dad and maybe a moment between Antonia and Gibbs and Antonia and McGee or something.

Dumb idea im sure...but i really like this story! Thank you for writing another chapter.
Crazy-Ninja-Chick chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Aww so sweet I love your story!
Kimbrely Ella Rose chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i dont know but i think tht was so beautiful...idk but i loved it...just never kill off tony again
evincis chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was really sad. I loved it though.
Lalelis chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
so sad yet so awesome love ur work and expect more
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Very sweet and to the point. Great short letter and I agree she would not write a long letter.
Jessie jessie13cgmail.com chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I really like this, I think it captures the character of Ziva perfectly, but adding a sense of vulnerability that would be there should this happen to her.
Crazy-Ninja-Chick chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I realy like it you should continue and tell us how the baby turns out and how Ziva does it without tony there. And don't feel bad i made tony a wife beater
Ambri chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
hey!this was so AWESOME! I loved it it really seemed well real! you should write more lik this one. i love it