Reviews for At your service
RubyDragonJewel chapter 9 . 4/4/2013
love it alot
Issy chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
Why has such awonderful story just ended right when it was starting to heat up? "sniff"

I know you haven't updated in like two years, but if you're still in here - PLEASE continue with this story!
iLoveCarlisleCullen chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
Um are you ever going to finish this?
caressa28 chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
this story is so sweet. please update as soon as you can. thanks for posting.
mayfairmarybeth chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Love it
El cuervo de Sally chapter 9 . 4/29/2011
I love it (L)
tina chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
i love this story please update soon
whitegurl2013 chapter 9 . 10/22/2010
i love it! cant wait to read more!
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 9 . 5/15/2010
Our recommendation as posted to our blog at:

.com

I stumbled across this little gem on a Twilighted thread where someone was asking for good Carlisle fics. (By the way, you can find that thread here.) I can’t tell you how hard it’s been to find a Carlisle and Bella fic that doesn’t involve adultery or a ridiculous timeline (i.e. they jump in bed and/or make love with each other the instant Edward and Esme are out of the picture). So it was refreshing to come across this one.

Granted, it’s an AH fic, but if I had to pick a word for it so far, I’d say ‘cute’. It gives me the same feeling that Bella and the Billionaire by nashstheory did and I quite enjoyed that fic as well. It was light and fluffy, but still had substance enough to make you want to read it.

Now, there are only nine chapters of At your service so far. I have a feeling we haven’t gotten into some of the meat of the story just yet. The author’s chapters are pretty short and I think she’s still establishing Carlisle and Bella’s relationship at the moment. But it has a decent core so far and I am really enjoying it.

Carlisle is a workaholic who never takes time for himself and, so it seems, has given up his own dream to take over his uncle’s business. So he hires Bella to be his personal assistant – basically a live-in housekeeper, cook, maid, and whatever else he needs.

I love that Carlisle is such a reclusive workaholic that he doesn’t know how to handle the situation when he falls for her and realizes she likes him too. He even has flashes of insecurity where he worries if she is only responding to him because he’s her boss. But this is what makes him so endearing to the reader, I think. He is so incredibly unselfish that you are totally rooting for Bella to get her claws into him and show him there is more to life than work.

I just really love the setting and the tone of the story so far and if you are looking for something cute and poignant, then I think you will too.
September Equinox chapter 9 . 3/20/2010
I. NEED. MY. FIX. NOW! lol

its really good so far! please update son!
emmettlover123 chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
cant wait to see wat happens next!
apple of eve chapter 9 . 3/8/2010
Too cute!
Krystalwinds1990 chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
cant wait for the rest of the story!
sprazinko chapter 9 . 1/23/2010