Reviews for Brothers, Lovers and Zoids
MewMidnight chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
Very good I really loved it, I liked how you included quite a few characters in your story. I hope you get inspiration soon. :D
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
I see a lot people read so it must be good. Besides I see the title quite bizzare so i thought I could give a quick look. Very good sofar. Leena could cry for all I care.
Mirage DeDreamer chapter 8 . 4/24/2002
Great chapter! Simply one of the best I've ever read.
mantinemaniac chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
Alright! You re-wrote it! This one's a lot better!
Naomi Hunter chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
Whee! Haha. It's good, bit confused but well that's probably just me. Ja ma'
Star of Heaven chapter 8 . 4/23/2002
Great story! The only downside to it is that it can get a bit hard to follow at times. Other than that, you're doing a great job.
Tom chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Hey, what a coincidence. Just this morning I thought about your fic and found it was way back at #200 something; I just assumed you had given up on it. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for the next installment!
Tom chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
You are going to finish this right? Oh, I guess I'm just impatient. Your story is good eats, keep it up!
Naomi Hunter chapter 7 . 3/14/2002
hmmness...um you could do shounen-ai with Leon and Bit, or yaoi with Bit and Jaime or ya could do hetero' and do Jaime and Leena. maybe Peirce and Bit...um..the other Tasker maybe? yeh that was soo much help. -.-;; sorrie.
Tom chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Ch. 8 has been obliterated. Good decision.
anime person chapter 8 . 3/13/2002
Hmm, I liked your other chapters better than this. You should re-write it, cuz it's like a major cliffhanger. What about the others? Jamie? What happened to him? And Brad and Leena and everybody else? What about them?
Flamingfox chapter 8 . 3/13/2002
a...different ending. not bad, just different. i didn't expect it to end so suddenly, and like that...but i wouldn't be against you keeping it
DarkAngelDream1 chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHH! BAD ENDING! CHANGE IT CHANGE IT! ~Gets out a whole group of people and rebels agains ur ending~ CHANGE IT!
Nene2 chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
Hey! I like this chapter. It's good. I personally would like it if u kept it, but it's ur choice.
TFRiD Queen chapter 8 . 3/12/2002
Hoe? Is Bit dead or something? NOOOO! You can't just leave it like this!