Reviews for The Monster's Dying
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Wow. I have no words. That was amazing!
Thank you! So sharp and beautiful, especially the moment he inwardly realizes she is kissing him... So desperate... Ugh! Mah feels will never be repaired after delving into this Phandom! Gorgeous and if slightly confusing that only adds to the beauty of trying to understand and makes it all sweeter in the end when we finally get it. Two thumbs up!

MyneComixMeg
A.R. LaBaere chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Yay, happy story! I loved your take on the different sides of Erik, and how he overcame his darkness.
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I was confused for while, but when I finally got it, it all made sense. And I really liked it!
MoonlightDutchess chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Death of an alternate personality, lol.
Master of Sorrow chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
No, I understand this. It's the monster in Erik speaking to him isn't it? Forcing and being negative, it's as though the monster wants Erik to have no hope.

Unique way of writing.
gray seal chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I was slightly confused until I realized that it was the monster who was talking. Me like. Very much. It's very... what's the word... modern. -thumbs up-
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I told you I'd review, didn't I?

Even though it's actually 1:30 am now...XDD

I'm a bad bad girl.

This was rather confusing, but it's good.

I think I had to read through three times to make sure it was Erik.

First time: It's Erik's POV...Right...?

Second time: No...wait..Raoul? Huh?

Third time: OH. RIGHT. Erik again. XDD

And yes, Ara. THE FONT? HOW CAN YOU STAND VERDANA? IT'S HIDEOUS ATROCIOUS, AND THAT'S WHY IT'S MY AUTOMATIC FONT ON WORD AT HOME. XDD

As always, keep writing dear!

Love your work

~Tian
Chapucera chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Clever alternate ending, in which there is BOTH happiness and redemption for Erik. So, hes shuffled off all his evil baggage and left with Christine! MUCH better than dying. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I loved your authors note at the beginning. I wonder how many worthy phans Kays book has sent over a cliff?

Anyhow, Im in a celebratory mood, since it seems very likely you will update your other stories now. (Rubs hands)

Anyway, thanks for this excellent one-shot, filled with well-written, complicated happiness - but happiness, nonetheless.
Anatidae chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Oh...how yummy. And sensational.

Some parts sound funny...

They're technically correct, but it sounds odd.

Or maybe it's not-so-technically correct..

E.g. Don’t stand, don’t touch her, don’t let kiss her!

Don't let what kiss her..?

Anyway.

iLike.

Sort of.

It got me confused.

Which is probably not a good thing?

Especially since it doesn't really seem that confusing just skimming over.

Anyway.

Happy Easter dearie!
Blair chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Psychologically thrilling, yay!

A bit repetitive in a few places e.g.

"Christine…

Christine, please.

Christine!"

Sorry. :/

Quite interesting to see Erik have an internal mental battle with ... himself. )
Timeflies chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
So, the monster dies, but Erik lives. Is that what you were saying? I believe it was. Thanks.
DarkSp'rit chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I was worried it would be really confusing - but it wasn't.

So Erik wasn't the monster?

This is really, really good - especially the way it looks like it is in 2nd person, right until the end.
HumanRiot chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aw, so god

Yay, Erik lives. Poor monster, getting left all alone, but it needs to happen really, doesn't it?

Doesn't it?

Poor monster.

10/10. Amazing writing.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Thank you, thank you for a happy sort of ending. I think it was happy, right? The monster was the smack-crazy part of Erik and it died when he left with Christine-like when he made that comment in the book about being gentle as a lamb if she could love him? That's what I got, so I hope that's what you meant. Anyway, it was very poetic. Sad and sweet at the same time. Beautiful job, Arcelia, I'm so happy this wasn't depressing.

Thanks!

Gravity
Erika Dyer chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow! There was an almost Jekyll and Hyde feel to this, and i loved the stye of writing. Very Erik!