Reviews for Memories and Dust
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 39 . 10/8/2014
WOW! Just... wow! This was an amazing story! You have a wonderful imagination and I am so glad you shared it with me! Cannot wait to see what else you've dreamed up!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/5/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Stormreaver01 chapter 28 . 1/20/2011
This is really, really very good! The storyline is intriguing, the characters 3-dimensional and the action designed to keep you panting for more! I have read til this chapter in one sitting ... wish I had to stamina to read the rest now. At least I have something to look forward to ...
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 17 . 5/30/2010
oh i hope ianto gets out alive! it's good! i'll read the rest later!
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 8 . 5/29/2010
it's relaly good but it's almost midnight. Well, 5 min. actually, lol. I'll read the rest later and hopefully Ianto would be ok!
darkdranzer chapter 31 . 10/15/2009
ok now the whole kill jack part is rather stupid. i mean, do the REALLY believe he would just let the team go? after all the things he has done? all they would do is get themselves captured. rather illogical thing to do, even if we base it off of the slight chance thomas actually does go through with his word
darkdranzer chapter 28 . 10/15/2009
its nice so far and all, but i think torchwood would have destroyed lisa's body wouldnt they? not leave it lying around somewhere for daniel to find and use? sorry that part really bothered me.
Ravenja70 chapter 39 . 9/2/2009
I have just finished this story. You have left me breathless ;-)

You're a really good narrator! And I liked Riley.
Ravenja70 chapter 19 . 9/2/2009
oh, hell, can't decide if I should say "poor Owen" or "Well done, Tosh" ;-)
Ravenja70 chapter 17 . 9/2/2009
I can't help but I have the image of The Master (or at least of his actor) before my eyes ... Brilliant! :-)
Ravenja70 chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
lovely, lonesome Tosh!
socalrose chapter 39 . 7/2/2009
I really enjoyed this story. You surprised me more than once and the interactions of the characters, especially Ianto and Jack was great.

Thanks!
vivelabookworm chapter 39 . 7/1/2009
I never had any doubts in my mind. You're writing and the plot were too strong. Even if you consciously doubted yourself, somewhere in your amazingly brilliant head, you knew you were going to finish this. And it was AMAZING! I absolutely love it. ) I liked the line about the past events teaching them that memories shouldn't be messed with. I absolutely adore this fic and this chapter! D
myownwayx chapter 39 . 7/1/2009
So it only took me about three hours but i read it all.

it was amazing.

i loved Riley's character, and how she would call Yan her little brother it was really sweet.

Jack and Ianto were amazing and i think you captured them really well.

i loved it.

definitely a good way to spend my morning :)
toobeauty chapter 39 . 7/1/2009
very nice ending to a nice story! looking forward to reading the next ones )