Reviews for Fate Has Brought Us Here
celajwhitney chapter 25 . 6/10
I really detest the Cullens, they can never stop prying into others lives and sticking their noses where they don't belong. and I thought Jacob was an asshole!
celajwhitney chapter 23 . 6/10
Alice has gone to far this time. what the hell is wrong with her and Carlisle both to set this up? Bella is not going to take that pansy asshole back, if he doesn't stop he's going to really hurt her and Jasper will kill all of them.
celajwhitney chapter 19 . 6/9
good god, is that little asshole ever going to give up?
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 6/9
I wish so much that Jasper would have killed the little prick! that bastard always thinks it's all about him.
celajwhitney chapter 16 . 6/8
Eddie is such a prick! he's one of those "if I can't have her you can't either". where does that putz get off telling others what to do?
triinityz chapter 33 . 1/22
Sigh! Lovely story, so excited to read the sequel! You almost made me feel sorry for Edward, which is tough to do because I'll always pick Jasper over him!
holbyclover chapter 35 . 9/1/2021
This story is so wonderful and reading this last chapter - your writing has changed so much (for the better obvs). I'd love to check out your books you've written!
Sandy2348 chapter 1 . 8/19/2021
I’m rereading this because it’s so great. Cant believe it was your first full fanfic!
clickpic chapter 35 . 6/3/2021
Thank you for your wonderful story.
Emo4 chapter 20 . 3/25/2021
God I love this story! I've read it several times, but I found this time I'm getting less joy because of the second story. I know everything ends find but I feel like you send a twisted message with your second story that says what E does is fine! it's NOT fine by a long shot. I still love the third story but I feel like the second one taints this wonderful Jasper and Bella story and it wasn't even necessary. Sorry, now that I got that out I'm hoping to be able to keep reading and find the joy of JB falling in love.
Crystalena chapter 17 . 3/5/2021
Rereading this again after a while and enjoying all over again :)
I seem to really, really love a good love triangle!

Not sure if I can leave another comment since I probably already left a review for this chapter...
Keyra Davis chapter 3 . 2/15/2021
i have read this series several times its one of my favorites.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 27 . 1/7/2021
Everyone seems to think Florida is always sunny, however Winter is just as dreary as anywhere else we just get rain instead of snow. and in Jacksonville, in the spring and summer it rains just about every afternoon
WritingMiss8 chapter 32 . 11/22/2020
She's a vampire! This chapter was so good!
WritingMiss8 chapter 31 . 11/22/2020
Such a perfect wedding made for Bella and Jasper!
2,707 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »