Reviews for Fate Has Brought Us Here
Keep playing with them, we miss them. And you!
jeoliverio chapter 35 . 1/28
Grea story
This story was Perfect. Thanks for your time.

Regards
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 23 . 11/19/2017
the bit that gets me is "I didn't want to do this to Jasper but it was necessary"! no you interfering in others life is not necessary! Edward getting his way again is not necessary!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 20 . 11/19/2017
poor little Edward! fuck that I am so sick of reading stories that make Edward out to be the one who lost Bella! he left her he pushed her away he doesn't get sympathy!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 17 . 11/19/2017
I love your story I do I've read it so many times but this time it's just pissing me off. I mean seriously Bella can not be that niave or forgiving! she's asked Jasper not to leave her yet wants to speak to Edward alone. most stories I read where Bella ends up with Jasper are the same Bella is always selfish never considers Jaspers feelings only hers and Edwards. fuck Edward he left her and wants Jasper to leave her yet he says he loves her? no that's not love that's control he wants to control those in his life! I know this is harsh and I don't mean it to be but seriously grow the fuck up Bella! you don't forgive those who abandon you! I know my mum did it to me and my sister's she left me to deal with everything even taking on the care of my younger sister. You don't forgive not the way Bella does!
Kayozm chapter 35 . 10/29/2017
That was a lovely little interlude. Thanks for coming back to play
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 35 . 10/21/2017
This was an incredible story! Thank you very much.
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 35 . 10/20/2017
Great story. I am a little worried about the second book... I just hope you don't break them up as I more enjoy angst who the main characters face it together verse have it tear them apart before them coming back together.
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Interesting start
CentauRita chapter 35 . 9/6/2017
Aww...you are so good at writing them! ;D

Thanks for the peek,of their peak!

Fond Greetings from:
Simply a Fan of your Fiction,
You are one of the first Fan fiction authors that got me hooked on this fan-fiction site. I found you and your beautiful stories. You opened my eyes to new possibilities.
You infected me with your wonderful words and created a whole new universe of Jasper and Bella adventures. You, totally broadened the scope of Twilight. So awesomely wonderful!

Thank you.
CentauRita, NorCal Gal (a.k.a Rita)

Here's a Giggle for you:

Why were the little drops of ink crying?
Their mother was in the pen and they didn't know how long her sentence would be.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
Ohh hot love this story keep it up
Kristina777 chapter 35 . 8/28/2017
Loving this story so far. Can't wait for the sequel. Thank you for sharing.
latreasem1 chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
You know Edward thats just plain creepy DUDE!Jesus Creepy Stalker Vampire much!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/6/2017
Oh Woe is Him! Can't you just see him with the back of one hand pressed to his Byronic brow, the other tearing his hair? Reminds me of Hee Haw: ' Gloom, despair and agony on Meeeeeeeeeee!' sheesh, Eddie, these are referred to in the HOOMIN world as " living with the CONSEQUENCES of one's DECISIONS!"
2,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »