Reviews for Fate Has Brought Us Here
heather218 chapter 34 . 6/18
Love this! Can't wait for the sequel!
MiccaF chapter 35 . 6/17
Completely loved it from beginning to end!
DiamondHeart21 chapter 8 . 5/1
My only complaint is that this moves so quickly. They’re already in love with each other and it’s chapter 8. I wish we could have seen their relationship develop instead of simply being told that they hung out together for a few weeks.
VryUnique chapter 35 . 3/17
Hope the sequel is as good as this story. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
VryUnique chapter 33 . 3/17
I wasn't sure if Jasper was shocked at Bella flipping him or that she wasn't crazy with blood lust.
VryUnique chapter 32 . 3/17
Can't wait to see how she turns out.
VryUnique chapter 31 . 3/15
Not sure why Bella can't indulge on her honeymoon for a couple days before she changes, unsure what the rush is.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 3/15
I hope the epilogue has him with his mate in it.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 3/15
Poor Edward, I really hope he realizes it's a lost cause by now and doesn't do anything stupid.
VryUnique chapter 27 . 3/14
Things are going smoothly so far.
VryUnique chapter 26 . 3/14
Not disappointed...
VryUnique chapter 25 . 3/13
I'm glad Edward got it out of his system and try cleared the air. Still not too happy that he so heart broken and mates seem to interchangeable.
VryUnique chapter 24 . 3/13
I don't like that Edward feels so strongly for Bella. What happened to mates and having only one? This is making it seem like Bella has two and I can't believe you left the electricity flowing between them. How is that even possible if your not mates? Poor Edward, that was just wrong.
VryUnique chapter 22 . 3/13
I feel bad for Edward but at the same time think he is an ass.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 3/13
Wonder what Jasper's problem was. Was the Carlisle on the phone? Sounded like him.
2,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »