Reviews for Fate Has Brought Us Here
clickpic chapter 35 . 6/3
Thank you for your wonderful story.
Emo4 chapter 20 . 3/25
God I love this story! I've read it several times, but I found this time I'm getting less joy because of the second story. I know everything ends find but I feel like you send a twisted message with your second story that says what E does is fine! it's NOT fine by a long shot. I still love the third story but I feel like the second one taints this wonderful Jasper and Bella story and it wasn't even necessary. Sorry, now that I got that out I'm hoping to be able to keep reading and find the joy of JB falling in love.
Crystalena chapter 17 . 3/5
Rereading this again after a while and enjoying all over again :)
I seem to really, really love a good love triangle!

Not sure if I can leave another comment since I probably already left a review for this chapter...
Keyra Davis chapter 3 . 2/15
i have read this series several times its one of my favorites.
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 27 . 1/7
Everyone seems to think Florida is always sunny, however Winter is just as dreary as anywhere else we just get rain instead of snow. and in Jacksonville, in the spring and summer it rains just about every afternoon
WritingMiss8 chapter 32 . 11/22/2020
She's a vampire! This chapter was so good!
WritingMiss8 chapter 31 . 11/22/2020
Such a perfect wedding made for Bella and Jasper!
WritingMiss8 chapter 30 . 11/22/2020
Thank you for inviting me to the wedding I'm so excited to see them get married!
WritingMiss8 chapter 22 . 11/22/2020
Well fuck mate I never would have thought she would call Carlisle probably because I wouldn't have done that...but still.
WritingMiss8 chapter 21 . 11/22/2020
Did she call Edward? I know she did not call Edward!
WritingMiss8 chapter 18 . 11/22/2020
Poor Bella. Why can't he just let her be! He's acting like the child he is! That dummy.
WritingMiss8 chapter 13 . 11/21/2020
Famous last word Bella. This visit will sure be interesting.
WritingMiss8 chapter 5 . 11/21/2020
Awe they are so cute together!
K8 Whitlock chapter 25 . 10/14/2020
Sometimes I hate Bella
harlow rose cullen chapter 35 . 9/25/2020
When Darkness Turns to Light
By: Janna Banana
4 years after Edward left Bella in the forest; Bella is finally moving forward, but it is someone from her past that helps her truly heal and obtain the future she was always meant to have. Bella and Jasper Fanfic.
Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Bella, Jasper - Chapters: 52 - Words: 172,600 - Reviews: 3,780 - Favs: 4,609 - Follows: 1,660 - Updated: Jun 27, 2010 - Published: May 21, 2008 - Status: Complete - id: 4269299 im so confused this is the exact same story wriiten a year before are you janna banana ?
2,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »