Reviews for Fate Has Brought Us Here
GemmaLisax chapter 35 . 9/2
So, I've been getting all kinds of nostalgic lately, and have been going through my faves. I was so excited to read this over again...and then find that there's a bonus chapter at the end that I'd never read before! Loved it. Jasper trying to keep up with an insatiable ADHD vampire Bella. Cute and sweet and sexy. Brilliant.
Aggie94 chapter 35 . 8/11
Can’t wait for the outtake scratch that can’t wait for the sequel. Truly enjoyed the story. You did such a good job making us want to hate and hold Edwards up with his broken heart. However he has to just MoveOn. Other little worried about the sequel since she said it will be darker and anxiety. I normally read fanfiction for escaping fun.I would like to know what your author name is on Amazon so that I could enjoy some of your books that you have written.
Aggie94 chapter 9 . 8/10
My oh my moving in together. Absolutely love the fact that they’re both in Alaska by themselves nobody around to interfere. I hope she can repair things with Charlie, I doubt that she will with Renee. But dad gum that women was hot
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 8/10
Testing to see if Siri is working again. She is yeah I can’t wait to read can’t wait to see what you do with our wonderful twilight characters. I always enjoy seeing what an author is going to do and can’t wait to see where you take me to escape. Thank you so much for sharing your words and taking your time to write. It’s a gift to all of us and we owe you a gift of a review.
heather218 chapter 34 . 6/18
Love this! Can't wait for the sequel!
MiccaF chapter 35 . 6/17
Completely loved it from beginning to end!
DiamondHeart21 chapter 8 . 5/1
My only complaint is that this moves so quickly. They’re already in love with each other and it’s chapter 8. I wish we could have seen their relationship develop instead of simply being told that they hung out together for a few weeks.
VryUnique chapter 35 . 3/17
Hope the sequel is as good as this story. Thanks so much for sharing your story.
VryUnique chapter 33 . 3/17
I wasn't sure if Jasper was shocked at Bella flipping him or that she wasn't crazy with blood lust.
VryUnique chapter 32 . 3/17
Can't wait to see how she turns out.
VryUnique chapter 31 . 3/15
Not sure why Bella can't indulge on her honeymoon for a couple days before she changes, unsure what the rush is.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 3/15
I hope the epilogue has him with his mate in it.
VryUnique chapter 29 . 3/15
Poor Edward, I really hope he realizes it's a lost cause by now and doesn't do anything stupid.
VryUnique chapter 27 . 3/14
Things are going smoothly so far.
VryUnique chapter 26 . 3/14