Reviews for Crocusfelicisvisio
Jes The Dino chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I liked. Maybe Florien could pay a return visit one day
unfinishe chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Okay, you have officially written the funniest story ever.

I love you. :D Just kidding. But I love your story. Sequel please? :D
BlackRose8750 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I really enjoyed it. Very funny. Gibbs surprised me. I expected him to be more skeptical. Poor Tony, why does everyone pick on him?
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
The whole thing was fantastic! It was so funny, brilliant :)
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aw Abby missed out. Could you imagine Abby there. Can I keep it can I keep it. Giggles. Can't wait to read more GAbby goodness in the futures. Hugs you.
alix33 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
"“Are we there yet?” Tony whined ten seconds later. Ziva rolled her eyes as Gibbs slapped him on the back of the head and remarked, “Are you five or something, DiNozzo?”" - LOL, I wondered the exact same thing Gibbs asked (minus the headslap: I won't ever be as good at them as Gibbs, even if it is giving one to DiNozo).

"The alien creature was about the size of a soccer ball, bright yellow and had arms that could be only described as twigs and leaves. It had a grin on its face. And it was flying . . . It was flapping its little branch arms and actually flying." - I'm chuckling at how cute Florien sounds. BTW, Florien is IMO a really appropriate name for an alien that has twig limbs...

"“I did not insult it,” Tony replied hotly. “Could’ve fooled me, DiNozzo,” Gibbs commented. He paused. “Apologise.” “Wha . . .” “Apologise to the nice alien, DiNozzo.” - AND at how funny that bit of dialogue is, especially the phrase the 'nice alien' coming out of Gibbs' mouth.

“Florien accepts. But little male earthling should learn to his keep his mouth shut.” - LOL at 'little male earthling'! THAT's taken diNozzo down a peg or a cuople of dozen pegs.

“Florien’s ship is broked,” Florien sighed. “Florien cannot fix.” Gibbs looked to McGee. “McGee’s a tech. He can help?” “I can . . . what?” McGee looked startled. “Help the alien fix his spaceship, McGee,” Gibbs ordered as McGee opened and closed his mouth like a fish. “But . . . but . . .” McGee spluttered. “Fix the spaceship,” Gibbs repeated." - LOL, and just a thought: Gibbs' command presence MUST be impressing the hell out of Florien. It sure is impressing me.

“I can’t fix a spaceship!” McGee cried. Gibbs shrugged. “Who said?” “Me! Computers and spaceships are not the same thing!” “Both have little . . . board-y things that do stuff,” Gibbs said. “It can’t be that different.” McGee looked pale. “But . . .” “Just fix the damn machine, McGee,” Gibbs sighed, sounding annoyed." - LOL at 'board-y things that do stuff'.

“Oh, Florien does not need much at all.” He gestured and moved his wing-hands to simulate a size that looked about a cup. “Florien and his Crocusfelicisvisio believe very much in green travel.” “Of course you do,” Tony said under his breath. “Earth saving aliens.” - LOL

“Florien thinks earthlings are much smarter than he thought . . . except for that one.” He pointed to Tony. - LOL, we all agree with you, Florien.

"Then Tony said weakly, “I was waving at a yellow smiley soccer ball.” “I believe you were,” Gibbs replied, transfixed to the spot where Florien’s ship has disappeared from." - LOL
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I'm not sure that someone hasn't spiked my coffee - but I thought that was funny - esp liked Gibbs deadpan acceptance and his insisting that McGee could fix the space ship.
Precious Pup chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Emy...that is just fantastic. And I love the name. McGee just fix the spaceship! Oh crap...And Tony get to a gym. Ha. Great stuff as always. Florian sounds really cute and possibly an alien I would like to meet, rather than the grey slanty eyed ones who steal you.