Reviews for Restaurant Love
smashgunner chapter 8 . 7/23
Tanasha x Scott ftw for they are a bitch and bastard in that order
Andrea chapter 33 . 7/14
It's a good story. Congratulations!
I just got done reading the whole thing again for the second time, and I still love it. You kept me glued from the first chapter and I hope you write more like this! Thanks for the awesome fic!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
I loved the story! You did a great job, and I love Yami and Yugi together as a couple and I love Atemu and Heba as a couple and I love Joey an Seto as a couple, and I love Marik and Malik together as a couple, and Tristan and Tea as a couple. It just makes the fights they have hilarious!
Amanda27A.g chapter 33 . 5/26/2014
this is a very good story.
karina chapter 33 . 4/5/2014
love the story but only 2 kids would have been okay and keep up the good work and please write more of this kind of stories
Katie chapter 33 . 12/21/2013
Awwww, I love that ending and the whole story theme in general!
Manga nerdette chapter 33 . 12/7/2013
So cute! Love it!
Manga nerdette chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
Wouldn't it have been 3 years sense he dated Scott because when he met Yami it was 2 and they had their 1 year anniversary.
Manga nerdette chapter 21 . 12/7/2013
You had a repeat word, some spelling, and some wrong words in general,they looked like errors in spellcheck though
Manga nerdette chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
You skipped some letters like her instead of here, and leaning instead go leaving. You also mixed up mike and mika a few times
Manga nerdette chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
This is frigging adorable. I can't stop Fangirling!
Manga nerdette chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
So they don't know what their lovers brother is named? Even with all the situation simalaritys
Manga nerdette chapter 9 . 12/7/2013