Reviews for Saliva
dead-angels-command chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
if only there were a sequel!
anime-lover890 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Well I would say this was a good lemon, it wasn't too long or short and the pace was good I felt, a lil ooc here and there aint a bad thing I really liked it, hope ya do more cause I love this pair _
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
my parents kept coming into ma room sayin YOU ALRIGHT ?

cuz ma laughin and gigglin and "ohohohohohhoho"-ing

made me sound like a santa on crack.
SeveredDarkness chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hehe. Karin is so smart... Hahaha. I really do just love her.
Strawberry-Ringo chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hehe! Hichigo is so...pursuasive! XD I love how well this story is written, and how in character they are at the end of it.

Strawberry-Ringo
EasternSunflower chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
It's Good For A First, The Actual Lemon Was Good, But The Whole Innocence Thing, In My Opinion, Wasn't Too Good. I Also Think The Whole "Love" Thing Was A Little Far Fetched, But Over All, A Very Good First .
Kinda.Sorta.Insane chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
seriously, it didn't seem like it was your first yaoi. its better than alot of peoples tenth or eleventh. but thats just what i think.
kurokitsune666 chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Its a great story!
sadist-seme chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
this was a really good fic. I barely belive that this is your first on all three! You have skills
grimmich chapter 1 . 7/18/2009

I SURE ILL READ IT

AWESOME JOB

-RAWRMOOMEOW :)
mama-Ichigo chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
HA! LOL! Tht was funny, have you ever thought of doing a fic where Hichi and Ichi are seperate people?
Kirtash8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Wow, that was a very good fanfic!I really like it!*_* And the lemon also very good!I really like when Hichigo says that of jumping him XDXD And the end was epic!I hope you'll continue writing more stories like this
SanitysOverrated87 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
it was good :)
InspireInspireInspire chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
haha, short but sweet. The ending was amusing. Karin is much like her brother in many ways. haha xD It'd make sense for her to know what happened.