Reviews for Lost Without You
OH MY GOD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! AND I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEARNED YOUR LESSON IN THAT PIECE OF SHIT 'hang on' BUT NOOOOO! I SUPPOSE THEY'RE GONNA DIE HERE TOO, ARN'T THEY YA HEARTLESS BITCH!? I DEMAND A SEQUEL IN WHICH U.Z.Z. RESCUES BOTH OF THEM! HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT YOU SHIP THEM AND YET SUBJECT THEM TO THE WORST TREATMENT THAT A HUMAN COUPLE CAN POSSIBLY EXPERIANCE!? FIX THIS SHIT! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

...*nasal whiney voice* "ooh U.Z.Z can't fiiind theeem. now they're gonna diiiiiee. too baaaad." I call bullshit on U.Z.Z. abandoning Victor and Anita. Complete and utter bullshit.

sockfoot chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
First of all, this is excellent.

Second of all, and let's be honest here, Anita really does have a pointy nose. She could stab someone with it.
PeaKay chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love this story. Only suggestion, you could have taken it slower, made the story longer. But other than that, awesome!
CitrusSkies chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I never like to say cuss words when expressing my love for fanfictions. But this one really took my breathe away. I...I...I just it was like.

Damn awesome, it was everything that I would like to Victor and Anita doing in each other's time of need. Everyone was in character...and great work.

Fantastic, amazing. _

I have to find more words to tell you I love this.
Eszie chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow, that's the only word I can say right now!

It's truly amazing! I really love the story. It's really sweet.

Truly sweet!