Reviews for Most Certainly
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Please update your an awesome writer I really enjoyed it please continue
sayaingirl21 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
this story made me teary eyed lol
TealEyedBeing chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Oh how delicious x3 their fights are wonderfully angst-ridden and i'm a whore loving it x3
bunny-tash chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
aw poor tyki.

i'm glad he put up with his redheads anger :D

even though he was getting the blame aww that how wonderfull he is...

ANYway i'm hasppy you updated..

awsome chapter XD
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
this is such a sad, beautiful piece, my love. D; just the thought of lavi saying "I want to kill you" to tyki makes my heart get all squishy and tortured.

very well done, love. :3

and tell those pseudospider-scorpion hybrid things to fuck off because you're all mine. XDD (totally meant in a lesbian way, lawlz.)

oh, and. unrelated to ff. ; remind me to talk to you in english tomorrow all about berlin and about this short film thing that was epic. because they're both so amazing. X3 kukuku. -drinks her tall cinnamon dolce frappuccino contentedly-

~Pizzazz
I Spaz With Pizzazz chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
uwahh, this is just as sad the second time i read it as it was the first time. D: so tragic. poor lavi. i mean, it sucks for tyki too, but he could have said something sooner...

in any case, if there is anything the helter-skelter relationships of high school are good for it is giving you Lucky muse.

...helter-skelter is really fun to say. XD have you noticed? -cough- anyways.

i loved it, dear. and will continue too. what was the next one? i forget and was too much of a miser to buy myself a school paper, lawlz... ;

~Pizzazz
roxyyRAWRR chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
is there a second chapter? OwO

i absolutley adore the ending, Lavi's final words are definitley memorable
bunny-tash chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
OMG I FUCKING LOVE YOU!

THIS WAS BLOODY AWSOME i'm jumping up and down in ma seat right now XD

love what lavi said at the just seemed so him.

don't worry these oneshots are worth waiting are all the lucky storys XD

till another one shot! :DD
Isdris chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
It is well written and has such a sad ending.

Love it
Steamcraft chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Ooh. Tyki's gonna get it. How sad...

Can't wait for more; how many are there?