Reviews for Happiness
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
that so beautifull
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
"Is he drunk? Can that happen?!"
"Yes?"
From those lines, I knew this was going to be an awesome story, and you certainly didn't disappoint. All your Johan and Tenma writing is so cute, but I thought this story was particularly so.
The entire idea of Johan getting a crush on Tenma, or at least becoming slightly obsessed with him, when he was twelve and never really stopping is a head canon I can get behind. And I don't even ship JohanTenma.
Good luck with your writing!
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh boy he's so drunk and cute that it's not even funny.

But when did the relationship get established? He shared a bed before whoa I am missing something...

but outside of that I thought it was funny.
Anon chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
This is unbelievably sweet, and very well-written. Made me chuckle, but also made me feel like crying a little. Probably one of my favorite stories on this site.

Thank you for writing this.
Shikiyamachi chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This almost got me crying. A lovely one-shot which made my night.
Mystline chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Amazing, I like how you successfully catch Johan's character with the princess and monster story. Def one of the best stories I've ever read.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I am now a Fan of Monster Yaoi, thanks to you! XD
1FtTall chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Beautiful.
auburn-flare chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This is really cute. Honestly, there were a few spelling errors here and there and I suppose the language could have been more complex, BUT cute nonetheless! The actual story really does tie in with what Johan says here and both Johan and Tenma seem so cute. :D
HappeDaez chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
very pretty. :) I liked it quite a bit.
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
awesome! I' m been wanting to read a Tenma/Johan. I'm so glad this one was really good! I love it!
smiley95 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
aw, that was cute :D 3
Yaahoohoo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i love you and your completely OoC fluff but oh well to hell with that! 3
Icestar-0 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love the story. It bothers me that there are so few fics for this so it makes me jubilant to find a good one love -niki
OldLady chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Any way we can get a bridge scene between this fic and "House Call"?

Persuasion? Bribery? Hypnotic suggestion? The force?

...Any way at all?