Reviews for Familial Bonds
I love this!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Love it! Keep going.
carick of hunter moon chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
It is a great shame, that this is a lost fan-fiction, that has not been update in a long long time, it show promise
jleda chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
You should update please
redsparrow1060 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Wow. I wish the Dursleys were like this in the actual books. They're better people. And, I'm very curious as to how being raised properly would affect Harry's outlook on life when he gets to Hogwarts. I don't suppose you'll be updating again?

Thanks for the story and great job!
Thalia Schieffer chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Since I don't have much experience in reviewing without sounding like a 5 yr old in sugar high, I'll try and make it quick and hopefully painless...
I loved the story idea and the way the plot has been developing so far... I also enjoy your way of writing, it's WAY better than some stories I've read... the idea of starting with a letter of Petunia or Lily was an excellent one, I love them and the bittersweet taste they leave me with (Weird, right? ;))
Please update soon...

Ja ne,
Schieffer

P.S.: forgive me for my grammar, English's not my first language no matter how badly I wish it too XD
P-Webes chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
Awesome story, I think u should start writing it again, it has lots of potential! :)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
purple sky always chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Will Harry's family follow him to Diagon Alley?
betsy.blake.58 chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
Please continue Familial Bonds. You've done well at presenting reasonable Dursleys. Few authors try that avenue and I particularly enjoy those stories.
sweetpea.blue chapter 7 . 10/18/2013
Wow I really like this Dursley's family. Please don't let magical world destroy their family.
Marty F chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
are you ever going to finish this
Darkwolf085 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Wow, what a chapter. I've always wondered what the Dursleys would be like if they were cold hearted bastards. You did this very well. I hope you get another chapter out soon.
WiseGirl1999 chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Please please please update! I am DYING to know what happens next!
Rosa Mundi chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
This was good. I hope you get back to it someday. Either way, you've inspired me to stop procrastinating and write my next chapter. :)