Reviews for Familial Bonds
big glee famanic chapter 7 . 6/25
Update soon please.
passed chapter 7 . 4/19
Ooh, I hope Harry stays in Gryffindor and becomes friends with Ron/Hermione. I hope you update soon!
Marshman101 chapter 7 . 3/29
This story is cool
TealBlueEyes chapter 7 . 2/6
Heyyyy. I know it's been like,5 years, but please update! It's so weird to see petunia and Vernon acting so, I don't know, parently and caring, but I like it. I really like that the dursleys are so nice and caring in this fic.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/24/2015
Please. Add another chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
it is so strannge to see vernon and petĂșnia so... normal and human, but sooooo Worth it, it warm my heart.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Well, it was interesting while it lasted.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 6 . 11/17/2015
This chapter was amazingly hilarious!
Aracertariel chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
It's been a while. You should totally write more of this.
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
I love this!
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Love it! Keep going.
carick of hunter moon chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
It is a great shame, that this is a lost fan-fiction, that has not been update in a long long time, it show promise
jleda chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
You should update please
000AccountInactive000 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Wow. I wish the Dursleys were like this in the actual books. They're better people. And, I'm very curious as to how being raised properly would affect Harry's outlook on life when he gets to Hogwarts. I don't suppose you'll be updating again?

Thanks for the story and great job!
Thalia Schieffer chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Since I don't have much experience in reviewing without sounding like a 5 yr old in sugar high, I'll try and make it quick and hopefully painless...
I loved the story idea and the way the plot has been developing so far... I also enjoy your way of writing, it's WAY better than some stories I've read... the idea of starting with a letter of Petunia or Lily was an excellent one, I love them and the bittersweet taste they leave me with (Weird, right? ;))
Please update soon...

Ja ne,
Schieffer

P.S.: forgive me for my grammar, English's not my first language no matter how badly I wish it too XD