Reviews for How Little We Know
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Ha! You should write more to this. I hope if I hunt your profile I'll find more. I wonder what that case of plagiarism is. Hopefully you'll still get this through your e-mail. :) Thank you for writing!
honeydust9251 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I thought it was interesting in the show that Tony knew nothing about signing before Gibbs left for lunch and in the roughly one hour that he was gone, Tony was able to learn what he did perfectly. Interesting when there are some signs that resemble each other and so would be easy to mix up.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
interesting idea
Teri chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I love the idea of Tony practicing his sign. I have always wondered why Gibbs learned. Have they ever said? I know Abby is a CODA, but Gibbs? If you are ever so inclined, I would love to see a story where Tony surprises them when he understands them. Either way, very nice.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great story. I think it would be great if Tony actually did this on the show and surprised both Gibbs and Abby with some signing.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Cool tag to 'Seadog', so what did Tony learn? I wonder if the rest of the team knows some sign language now, even if it's just finger spelling, because they've all worked with Abby for years now, they were bound to pick up at least a couple things. What I am surprised about is that Tony had been at NCIS for two years, as we learn in 'High Seas', but that he had not seen Abby and Gibbs sign prior to this; I would have thought that a situation would have arisen before 'Seadog' where they could use sign language or where it would at least come up.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
that was sweet!

i love it!:D

it was funny as well

keep up the gd work!

Love NCISchick xoxoxoxoxxoxxo
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Pretty good start! I hope you finish it!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aww, cute! I love Tony taking it into his head to learn sign language. I like the line about it being hard to get your hands just right. Very true. Great job!
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Short but sweet. I wonder what Tony learned to sign?
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was fabulous! Is there going to be more? What did Tony learn how to say and what is Gibbs reaction?
emmabug95 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
ahahahh that's kinda cute _

that's actually how i taught myself the little sign language that i know(: