Reviews for Ain't That a Kick in the Head?
Silvia A. Kennes chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S THE BEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD SONIC SAY IN MY LIIIIFE! "Cause I'm Sonic!" OH MY GOSH! I'M GONNA QUOTE THAT FOREVER AND A DAAAAAAAAAY!

But to the point, once again, great story. :)
Sunnychance chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Nice song choice! Dean Martin is such a big classic! Unlike some of the crap we hear now!
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I found this in one of my fan's favourites list...it's a small world, ain't it Pen? (I don't know *how* many times I've found other my favourite authors in other authors' lists, & other authors' lists, ETC.

Ciao for now!

Andi
InuNarufan01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Even though this story is cliche, you know with the whole guy rescues the girl kinda thing, I actually liked it a lot. I guess I'm kinda of a sucker with this kind a thing. This is most difintely going tnot my faves!
SugarhogRose chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Poor Amy, having to listen to Eggmans singing! O

Yey-Sonic's alive!

Great story D

SugarhogRose x
Alyssacookie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I'm reading your stories from the bottom of the list to the top. I'm commenting on the ones I like. This was ad-or-ib-le!
pantedgieQueen13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
lol nice! Way to keep them all in character, reminded me a bit of SA, good job!
No Name chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
It's actually "Ain't love a kick in the head", but that's okay. :) Most songs are hard to understand. Anywho, L-O-V-E the story! Keep writing! ;)
Timeless Eclipse chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Like always Yet again a successful fic

Watch you'll get so many reviews just wait then the sword and the pen will be happy and stop fighting for once :D

Later guys
SAfan4life chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
lol that was funny

btw Eggman singing? O_O MY EARS! THEY BLEED!

XD great story