Reviews for Dreams Become Reality
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
That. Was. Awesome. Love your stories. Cannot wait for more.
Write-The-Words chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Another terrific story. I love how you paint the relationship between the brothers, it shows their incerdible closeness, and I always love reading stories like that. We especially need it now with the way the series is going with them, they're so angsty with each other and growing apart. Plus Kripke says it's only going to get worse. Sigh. So I love to have a break from all that with stories like this because their relationship is what hooked me to the show in the first place. Plus I have a nasty feeling that the series is not going to have a happy ending, because the show was never about happy endings (sorry, now I'm just beiing depressing.) Anyway, great story, really well written. Brilliant. Much love, Angel
Ciya chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
If you can get killed in the dream then you should also carry an injury into the waking world. Works for me plus we haven't seen Sam in a hospital bed yet.
prolixmay chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Wow, loved every moment of it. Especially the part at the end when Dean was holding Sammy's hand even though he was fully awake. This was good and funny and angsty and amazing.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I really enjoyed this!

I imagined something like this for the end of the episode because I thought that after all the beating Sam took, he couldn't possibly have not felt something!

Good job!