Reviews for Green Eyed Monster
HarnGin chapter 32 . 1/28
This story was just delightful. Thank you for sharing it.
HarnGin chapter 19 . 1/28
As my siblings and I can attest: you should NEVER eat ribs in public. They are an at home surrounded by people who don't care what you look like (i.e., true family and friends, your pets, or alone) and while wearing old clothes food.

That said, your scene worked well. The hair on fire bit was funny, too.

Homonyms are sometimes confusing. Using the wrong one is often entertaining to readers. Check out your use of "way"; I'm pretty sure you meant to use "weigh."
Kat liu chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
If you kick Darcy down a cliff you should change your summary to something like "major character death - you won't like it" ;)
But I can totally understand your problem. - I'm going to see how you managed soon enough.
Kat liu chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
the last sentence sums it up pretty good.
I like Chris. As so many others I'm skeptical of OC, but he is well done. I'm looking forward to how he fuels Darcys jealousy
VaNhi chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
YEAY CHRIIIIS!
Sorry Darcy...
Guest chapter 32 . 12/14/2012
can't seem to get signed in, but wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your story, and look forward to reading more from you.
Thanks, taswmom
Guest chapter 32 . 8/1/2012
Jane Phillipa Bennet Charles David Bingley Lauren Penelope Bingley, Lucas Christopher Bingley, Logan Fitzwilliam Bingley, Leanor Elizabeth Bingley and Louise Clare Bingley
(Lauren, Luke, Logan, Lea, and Louise)
Elizabeth Andrea Bennet William George Darcy Anna Matilda Darcy, James Thomas Darcy, Veronica Jane Darcy, and Bennet Richard Darcy
(Anna, James, Nikki, and Ben)
Georgiana Anna Darcy Christopher Alexander Bingley Emilie Lucille Bingley and Elliot Charles Bingley
(Emilie and Eli)
Richard Henry Fitzwilliam Rebecca Mae Lloyd Ross Abel Fitzwilliam and Daniel Lloyd Fitzwilliam
(Ross and Danny)
Charlotte Gloria Lucas Nigel Timothy Collins Mabel Catherine Collins, Gwendolyn Anne Collins, Sara Charlotte Collins and Timothy Nigel Collins
(Mabel, Gwendolyn, Sara, and Timothy)
Mariah Rae Lucas George Marcus Wickham Mark Wallace Lucas
Mariah Rae Lucas Andrew Joshua Fitzwilliam Jennifer Mariah Fitzwilliam and Drake Andrew Fitzwilliam
(Mark Jenny and Drake)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/17/2012
I loved your story. Great job!
roflmaqwerty chapter 1 . 2/20/2012