Reviews for Oh My Biker Gods!
Griffyn chapter 12 . 5/14
Please continue this story. It's been a very long time since this was updated. Please.
Sillvog chapter 11 . 2/3
I was looking at my faves list and noticed out of the grand total of 5 that I faved for this fandom, 4 of them were written by you. No matter how many times I reread this, I still get caught up in it. I love how in depth you immerse us in the world around the characters. I've waited years now for an update, and I'm sure I'm willing to wait however many more it takes for you to find your martian muse and find your way back to this. As always, looking forward to the next chapter~!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
This is an awesome story. Come back!
Raphael red ninja chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
please write more i love it!
Sophia chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
Wow what an imagination! I guess it is nice to have a different look on the story. Shakes things up a bit. Charley sure is naked a lot? When do you up date? I have to know now.
Yankee71 chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
When's the next chapter?
Lonewuf71 chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
When you going to start up again?
Light Dragon chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
WOW this is to cool and AWESOME as will and fun to read like the others and hope more are to come and i love it too.
Serendipity's tears chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
This is AWESOME! Why haven't you finished it? Such a story deserves an ending, and whatever you come up with is sure to be gold! I hope your muse was not blocked, but if so I also hope it passes soon because it would be a shame to leave it incomplete.
Kagirinai-Eternal chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
What do I think? OMYGOD! I HOPE YOU STILL HAVE MUSE FOR THIS LURKING AROUND SOMEWHERE! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEASE CONTINUE THIS.
KATT9033 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love this story and I'm going insane waiting for an update. Please come back! I miss when people used to update every other week or month. Due to you having a life i understand how hard it is to keep going.
MayaPatch chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
LOL this chapter was something of hilarious LOL
Lone wuf chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
Please update soon! I really really like this story does charley end up with throttle? Please tell me yes and I like Matt he's so loveable please please another chapter
uss71832 chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
A lot more interesting than Belldandy, Urd, and Skuld. Love it and keep up the good work..can't wait to read the next installment
Spades24 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
I just happened to notice an email about you updating one of your works, and it lead me to your profile and to this marvellous little gem hidden amongst the rest.

Holy crap what a brilliant story, and I can see that it has been a while since you updated - I have to wonder if you ever will? I would really, really like you to, because wow what a story. I've been roaring with laughter for the last two hours, and I just HAVE to know what happens next.

Pretty please?