Reviews for Seven Seas of Rhye
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This fic is so wonderful - short and sweet. You did an amazing job of capturing Selphie's perspective, picking out the scenes and sentences from Boys that affected her most and presenting them in a way that perfectly demonstrates Selphie's emotions through the whole ordeal without needing to come out and state them directly and obviously. This story is simply amazing.
Himitsu Miko chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
good, short, but good. realy matches "Boys" really does. I feel SO sorry for Selph in that. she probably hated herself for so long...maybe still does. i know i would. all she wanted was a date, but gave him something completely unwanted. poor Selph and Riku.

good fic

Evelynn
Casey V chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I don't think I can squee sufficiently. Really, it's probably for the best that I don't try.

You captured Selphie's point of view so perfectly and she really deserves a piece like this, after all the crap I put her through. Poor girl. Honestly, though, something like this-the fact that you wrote it out, that you picked up on things like Selphie's lingering feelings for Riku, this is the best kind of review I could possibly get. Because it means you really understood the story I was trying to tell, and I don't even have words to describe how happy that makes me.

Thank you.