Reviews for Thank You, Elvis
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Oh, I LOVED this chapter. So good *sniffs* *wipes away tear*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Coooool I hve nooo idea where Bella comes from in this story anyway! xD

Uhm, I keep seeing this word ''slacks'' what are they? shoes? Great if you could clear that up thanks!

Love the story btw xD
TJ chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
You must hate us for not following this story.I was In love ..
JawDropper chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
I love the start and funny how sad Edward to chapter 20!
TJ chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
On chapter 10 and heartbroken.I love your writing..
lilley chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
uh wow , this story started really awesomely but then it just got silly, Edward could of and probably had read the thoughts of many homosexual people in his lifetime , just because it was hidden a lot back then doesn't mean it wasn't prevalent , in fact it was and commonly discussed especially in the 20's with cole porter and oscar wilde etc over the years Rosalie had some thoughts about her but the story just lost all credibility when Edward went to the volturi with his ridiculous and unbelivably innocent Questions. It would have been much more believable if Edward had gone there to keep away from the temptation of Jasper so he could live in denial and keep his thoughts godly or something ~great and addictive writing unfortunatly ruined with the ~ unbelievble plot. ; ; 3
rhythm junkie chapter 21 . 5/12/2011
This is a very gripping and compelling story. I hope you overcome your writers block soon.
rhythm junkie chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
They both left him? Dude, you're killing me here :(
rhythm junkie chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
I really want to kick Edward's arse right now.
janjan2009 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
How rude to just steal someones room! And the fam just went with it! That's even worse!
sasharose11 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
I just read this the other day. I kept seeing it rec'd on other stories (sorry don't remember which) and decided to start it. I'm really liking it, it's different from most. Thanks for saying that this will be the only mention of Bella :-) I hope you are able to come back to this story soon.
erics alskare chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
I love this story.

Edward being in the Volturi drives me mad though.

Can't wait for you to update again.

Do you have a update schedule or anything?
daffy410 chapter 11 . 12/19/2010
Please, i ope you update soon.