Reviews for Thank You, Elvis
Gubefan1980 chapter 19 . 5/9
I decided to skip ahead,to this last chapter Since its incomplete, and,apparently abandoned, I really don't feel like,reading several chapters of angst with the Vokturi, only to come to this That he is still tied to then and,refuses to accept the love he wants and deserves. I will ck back in a year or six, or not.
Gubefan1980 chapter 12 . 5/9
This is,an interesting chapter though I'm not quite sure what it is that Edward wants,to know. I just noticed that the last update was almost six years,ago. I hope this is really completed but you forgot to so note
Gubefan1980 chapter 11 . 5/9
Yes, I was interested to see how Rosalie behaved. Didn't think she had it in her. Glad she's keeping Edward's secret. Tanya always seemed a cold one pun intended, opportunistic as what happened on Alice, but not to much.
Gubefan1980 chapter 8 . 5/8
I guess I just assumed from the canon that she foresaw the renegade vampires.
Gubefan1980 chapter 7 . 5/8
Wow that was hot. I was,hoping for (yes, I'm a smut slut) but damn that was hot.
Gubefan1980 chapter 6 . 5/8
This,is good so far, sorry, I'm enjoying Alice's suffering, I just don't like,her presumption of taking over Edward's room, she's new to the family and a,total bitch. I do have a,bit of a hard time keeping up with whose,thoughts,I'm reading
Gubefan1989 chapter 4 . 5/8
This turn of events makes me very happy, first because I love slash, but most of all, I usually ike Alice, she can be annoying sometimes, but her bitchery is the limit for me. Can't believe Carlisle's spineless leadership, or lack thereof. Tough road ahead for both of the lovers, not only was homosexuality verboten in their human lifetime, neither was it acceptable in the '50s. But yeah, I'm rubbing my hands in glee knowing she's going to lose Jasper to Edward. Great chapter can't wait to see what happens on the baseball diamond.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
AWESOME! 3 3 3
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
Oh, I LOVED this chapter. So good *sniffs* *wipes away tear*
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
AAAHHH! SO GOOD! SO EXCITED FOR WHERE THIS IS GOING TO GO 3
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 21 . 8/6/2012
Coooool I hve nooo idea where Bella comes from in this story anyway! xD

Uhm, I keep seeing this word ''slacks'' what are they? shoes? Great if you could clear that up thanks!

Love the story btw xD
TJ chapter 21 . 1/13/2012
You must hate us for not following this story.I was In love ..
JawDropper chapter 19 . 1/13/2012
I love the start and funny how sad Edward to chapter 20!
TJ chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
On chapter 10 and heartbroken.I love your writing..
lilley chapter 14 . 7/16/2011
uh wow , this story started really awesomely but then it just got silly, Edward could of and probably had read the thoughts of many homosexual people in his lifetime , just because it was hidden a lot back then doesn't mean it wasn't prevalent , in fact it was and commonly discussed especially in the 20's with cole porter and oscar wilde etc over the years Rosalie had some thoughts about her but the story just lost all credibility when Edward went to the volturi with his ridiculous and unbelivably innocent Questions. It would have been much more believable if Edward had gone there to keep away from the temptation of Jasper so he could live in denial and keep his thoughts godly or something ~great and addictive writing unfortunatly ruined with the ~ unbelievble plot. ; ; 3