Reviews for Divided We Stand
recycledsmiles chapter 29 . 3/30/2014
This has easily become one of my favorites! You're an amazing writer! I really love this!
Alithe Cambre chapter 29 . 9/1/2012
This was amazing! Brilliant! Molto bene!
wickedchik500 chapter 29 . 1/16/2012
Beautiful story. Absolutly brilliant.
seekerchasing chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
such a brilliant story. i absolutely loved this!
A Naughty Moose chapter 29 . 11/5/2010
Fantastic! I loved the Void/Vortex version of creation and good vs. evil, quite clever. One thing though, you mentioned that they were two parts of a whole, the void and vortex, neither capable of destroying the other without simultaneously destroying itself. So, when the Doctor, Rose, and Ellie defeated it, did they kill it or just send it back into hibernation? I can assume that is what happened but it was never really explained.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 28 . 9/16/2010
Stepping back a chapter to comment again. I'd just like to say more coherently that this is a very well thought out and wonderfully written story.

I quite literally had tears in my eyes when they FINALLY kissed. It was a laughing sort of cry, sure, but still.

Wonderful. Thanks so much for this, and I hope you continue this storyline in future writings.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 29 . 9/14/2010
This was bloody !$%#$!#$%!& Brilliant!

Thanks so much for sharing this! *wipes eyes*
Buffy289 chapter 29 . 5/18/2010
I can't figure out why you don't have 100s of reviews telling you how great this is cause it truly is... Had to muck through pages of crap fic to find a really good story. Very well written as well. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Jodles chapter 29 . 10/17/2009
I can honestly say this is one of the best Doctor Who fics I've ever read, if not, THE best. It's amazing!

And because it's amazing, I demand a sequel! :)

Kidding, but that would be a great idea for the future. The idea for this fic was really good, I can imagine this actually being an episode. It's so realistic.

I'd love to read more on this story,

Belle -x-
timano chapter 29 . 7/19/2009
A superb epic, breathtaking in scope-better than just 10 out of 10 stars. I'd rate it a 20!

I loved the parallel universes; you handled them with skill. I look forward to your next writing!
ano170 chapter 29 . 5/6/2009
*claps* Bravo bravo! A most satisfactory ending! You have managed most certainly to avoid the trap that many authors fall into in which they end the fic with a load of unanswered questions and then wind up writing an unexpected sequel-or a bunch of confused and a trifle annoyed fans. I really wish you luck with any future fics, and I know you'll write them with the same amount of skill you did this one. I really hope I'll be able to read some more of your work, as it is a thouroughly enjoyable past-time, and this fic has also inspired me to (finally) get to work on the next chapter of my own fic, which I am very grateful for.

Yours gratefully,

Ano
mhollins83 chapter 29 . 5/6/2009
I absolutely stand by what I said before - FANTASTIC STORY!

Please please Please continue to write Doctor Who fic, this is by far my most favourite story on here and I really want to see more from you!
Alliea chapter 29 . 5/5/2009
I love the "happy ending isn't an ending" part

Totally awesome idea and very well written.
Taylor Harkness chapter 29 . 5/5/2009
Oh. My. God. I am crying happy tears right now. That chapter was so sweet and also so funny (due to Jackie of course) and I absolutely loved the whole story. Great job!
talkstoangels77 chapter 29 . 5/5/2009
No!Please don't let this be the end!