Reviews for Best Kept Secret
kitsunefangirl chapter 19 . 7/23
read and read from 8pm. to 1am, and learned this story has a way to go. I can't wait to read the rest when it's posted. it's already binge worthy, the rest can only get better
917brat chapter 18 . 2/26
this is so wonderful and I so hope that you decided to update again soon.
Merlenyn chapter 19 . 10/30/2015
I'm enjoying this story so far and am sad that it'd been such a long time since it was updated. My hope is that it's not totally abandoned and you're just having trouble continuing the story at the moment. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle and I agree that grief takes it's own course and no one ever fully gets over it I think. Hopefully one day you're inspiration will return for this story and you can update again. We haven't gotten very far and I'd like to see Harry and Wufei get closer, as well as Harry start to open up more to the pilots and them to him. Also, I'm really curious as to which DE's managed to escape and still be at large, and which of those 3 that Harry mentioned are pretending to be Voldymort and making horrible plans to destroy Quatre's family and the L4 colony. I'm also curious as to how there's magic of some sort up there and if it's JUST L4 or if the other colonies have it? :)
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
cool story! Look forward to the next update
catwithbrokenangelwings chapter 19 . 1/25/2015
This has a really intriging start! Please do cont with it!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
cool story so far
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed what you've written so far. I hope you'll be posting more soon.
Laesk chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
more please, it has been over a year I think from the last time you updated this. please add more. this is an interesting story
Aldwyntor chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I'm srry for ur loss and hope ur doing bettet :-)

P.s. Love the story and cant wait for more
Dorothy Lee Bones chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I'm sorry for you loss
SnowFlake chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Well, a while ago that this fic has not been updated, but I hope it's for lack of time and not because you gave up writing it! I look forward eagerly for an update or any news about the fic.

ps: I apologize for my English, I'm still learning some things and was written with the help of the translator.
Regin chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
CrowNoYami chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
I'm sorry about your Uncle. I was wondering however if you were going to continue this story ot not cause you have a great thing going here
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
this is a wonderful story thank you for sharing it I hope you regain your inspiration for it
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
like this so far can't wait to read teh rest