Reviews for Best Kept Secret
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 10/5
cool story! Look forward to the next update
catwithbrokenangelwings chapter 19 . 1/25
This has a really intriging start! Please do cont with it!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
cool story so far
Assassin of the Shadows chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
I really enjoyed what you've written so far. I hope you'll be posting more soon.
Laesk chapter 19 . 12/6/2013
more please, it has been over a year I think from the last time you updated this. please add more. this is an interesting story
Aldwyntor chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
I'm srry for ur loss and hope ur doing bettet :-)

P.s. Love the story and cant wait for more
Dorothy Lee Bones chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I'm sorry for you loss
SnowFlake chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Well, a while ago that this fic has not been updated, but I hope it's for lack of time and not because you gave up writing it! I look forward eagerly for an update or any news about the fic.

ps: I apologize for my English, I'm still learning some things and was written with the help of the translator.
Regin chapter 19 . 5/14/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
CrowNoYami chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
I'm sorry about your Uncle. I was wondering however if you were going to continue this story ot not cause you have a great thing going here
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 19 . 12/10/2012
this is a wonderful story thank you for sharing it I hope you regain your inspiration for it
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
like this so far can't wait to read teh rest
Saturnblue chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
It's rather intense in Harry's battle over Voldemort. He have loss a great deal in that short time. I hope the Gundam pilots will eventually learn to not pry infor out of Harry without him telling them initially. They probably won't be happy if Harry end up finding out about their past without permission regardless security reasons. Good work.
misteriosayuri chapter 19 . 9/28/2012
up date
Mashkai30 chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
Very unique storyline! Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!